Software Development Manager
We are seeking a dynamic Software Development Manager. You will be someone who has proven experience running a Development team comprising of C# Developers. You will be someone who is fully versed in agile techniques and the technologies they use (C# .Net MVC SQL) with a positive “hands-on” attitude to helping the team achieve continued success. You will enjoy the development and growth of team members and measure personal success by the successes of the team.
You will work on a range of exciting projects and taking full responsibility for the development life cycle of new and existing web-based products. It will involve liaising with and influencing a range of key stakeholders across the business as well as leading and motivating the team so outstanding communication skills will be key to success in this role This role requires a solid development background and experience of team leadership, you will be a clear communicator as you will interact with key technical teams and stakeholders across the business so that projects/products are delivered to maximum efficiency.
- Experience completing all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, requirement gathering and development
- Collect and analyse business, product and technical requirements
- Lead the technical development of digital solutions
- Mentor and lead developers
- Work with Architecture teams to design and deliver complex solutions
- Ability to innovate and provide input into the architecture
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
Required Skills & Attributes Good Computer science or related degree – Solid experience as a development team leader or lead developer – Ability to coordinate a small team – Ability to organize an efficient development process – product and project life cycles, team communication, team resource balancing, deadlines, strategy, tooling, best practices team spirit, etc – Recent experience in .NET stack development to be up to speed with the latest technologies – Ability to do occasional development will be seen as a bonus.
For more information or to apply, please contact Patricia at email@example.com