Software Tester / Support
Following significant early success in the UK and Irish market, Invoke is now looking to hire a Software Tester to be based at Canary Wharf in London.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge XBRL solutions for the banking and insurance sectors. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies, for multinational groups in the banking sector and for leading insurance companies that are successfully managing the transition to Pillar 3 reporting within the framework of the Solvency II Directive. Today, Invoke’s client base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke achieved successful expansion into the London & Irish Markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Invoke software Ltd is based at Level 39, Canary wharf, which is Europe’s largest technology accelerator for finance, retail, cyber-security and future cities technology. Joining the London office, the consultant will be part of a young, enthusiastic and energetic team with a start-up atmosphere.
About The Role
Invoke seeks new top talents to accompany its growth and is recruiting a Software Tester / Support to be part of the Product team. The role on offer involves testing our suite of reporting solutions in addition to providing high quality customer support to our clients (mainly Insurance and Banking groups).
The first area of focus will be testing the company’s products, with the aim of providing quality deliverables to the market in a fast and effective manner. This role will include tasks such as creating test cases, testing the Invoke solutions and reporting any bugs or issue.
The second area of emphasis is on customer support. As the main point of contact within the support team, you will be answering queries by phone and email from customers in a timely and professional manner.
Training will be provided to ensure a full understanding of the company’s procedures and all administrative systems and solutions developed by Invoke.
Key responsibilities Software Testing
- Define, develop and implement testing process
- Elaboration of test scenarios, test cases and creation of testing files
- Design and develop both manual and automated testing
- Execute testing (performance and technical testing) and review results
- Report and document technical issues using the Group process and tools
- Detect and track configuration defects and inconsistencies
- Respond to support queries via phone and email
- Log all queries, actions and updates using ticketing software
- Conduct first level diagnosis of system defects
- Resolve client requests and issues adhering to SLA’s
- Create statistical reports for management where requested
Ad hoc tasks
- Assist in configuring the Invoke solutions
- Participate on the full maintenance life cycle. This includes configuration on the existing modules for UK and Ireland
Skills & knowledge required
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Aptitude to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Interest in technology and software
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Tester
- Exposure to different programming languages would be an advantage
- Knowledge in scripting language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of automated software testing tools would be an advantage
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org