Bankable is an award-winning fintech company that displaces payment and banking inefficiencies worldwide since 2010. We have recently announced a strategic partnership with Visa, allowing us to accelerate our expansion in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Bankable can power any product or service which involves collecting funds, storing funds and paying funds irrespective of the currency and the payment methods used. Our real-time cross-border digital and payment solutions are used by global corporates and banks such as ABN Amro, Emirates and Airbus as well as scale-ups such as Glovo and Spendesk.
Everyone at Bankable is encouraged to take initiative and has the flexibility to grow and shape their careers based on ambitions and interests.
The Strategy Director will work in partnership with our Executive Director to drive key decisions within the areas of product, commercial, platform and go to market strategy. This role will see you play a pivotal role in the global growth and development of Bankable.
- Develop clear go to market strategy in existing and new regions
- Look at our product suite to identify global commercial opportunities
- Identify future partnership opportunities and bring them forward where beneficial to Bankable
- Use data to help support your decision making
- Help communicate the strategy and vision to the wider business and team
- Identify further and deeper existing client opportunities
- Work cross-functional with multiple business pods (Implementation, technology, account management, etc)
- Think multidimensional taking into account different timelines, partners, products, solutions into your thinking
- Understand client and market need and help influence the platform and product direction accordingly
- Work with major clients and the team at the solution design phase to build payment card solutions, help identify how our product can best work for them
- Help us develop products and solutions that benefit all our clients and help drive innovation within bankable and take us forward.
- Assist with commercial negotiation and delivery timelines
- Think big picture
- Communicate and influence the wider team
- Knowledge of payments (big plus)
- Have led a commercial strategy in a high growth tech sector
- Ability to understand and break down high-level technical solutions
- Ability to negotiate global multi-million pound agreements with clients
- Be able to talk honestly with the client and gain their trust
- Developed and delivered clear go to market strategies
- Been instrumental in the change and successful growth of a business
- You will be required to travel
Behaviours and traits
- Ability to process complex amounts of data and information and enact decisive decisions
- Love problem-solving
- Lots of energy
- Competitive drive
- Be a team player
- Clear and confident communicator
- Friendly and personable
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!
- Share Options
- Competitive salary
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions