Students’ potential applications
At sync. money we are looking for ‘super-hero’ Students. An incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required for Students applying would include:
- English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. You are part of the community but a user too!
- Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
- Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING.
We are looking for Students with background in FinTech:
- A minimum of 4yrs of coding as a Student.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent design patterns & Object Oriented Programming knowledge.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- API’s and core data knowledge.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Know-how working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Handling experience with the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).