Technical Business Analyst
Location: UK – Canary Wharf, London. Occasional travel may be required
Reporting to: CTO
Compensation: Market rates + KPI based Bonus
The Business Analyst will work closely with customers and participants to ensure that the development of the platform meets their business needs, liaising with the domain engineers building the platform to connect requirements and implementation. As this is a platform company, the Business Analyst will be expected to research, outreach and take strong decision about priorities and focus to ensure the success of the platform.
Key Skills and experience
• Have worked in a strongly agile project mode as a Technical BA.
• Ability to create detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
• Good communication/ influence skills
• Demonstrable ability to prioritise according to trade offs
• Ability to quickly and clearly sketch/ wire-frame/articulate ideas for both users and developers
• Knowledge of the commodities markets (Esp Oil and Gas) and/ Or Trade Finance
• High level technical understanding of some of; infrastructure, Enterprise architecture, Distributed Ledger, UI/UX
About The Company
The company is building a post trade commodities platform underpinned by Blockchain technology that will improve efficiency, drive industry standardisation and ultimately cause disruption in the commodities markets. They are a uniquely placed super start up, backed and well funded by a consortium of Oil Majorscapability, Trading Houses and banks
Development schedules are tight, with MVP planned before the end of 2018, and to accelerate the design and build process we are making use of a development partner, however we will be hiring key technology roles, from Architecture to DevOps to ensure good governance, operational, maintenance and product evolution , and ultimately full ownership of the platform.