Technical Pre-sales & Implementation Lead
Verrency is an Australian Fintech start-up that is now expanding in Europe, bringing our payments innovation platform to banks across the UK and EU Markets.
We are currently looking for a proven Technical Pre-sales and Implementation Manager to join our London based team.
Named as one of Australia’s top emerging Fintechs, and shortlisted finalist as Best Payments Start Up / Best Payments Infrastructure in numerous payment awards, Verrency delivers solutions to bring innovation to the cards industry, and we want bright, like minded, entrepreneurial, passionate, technical and results focused individuals to join our team.
The Technical Pre-sales and Implementation Manager is THE key local member of the team for technical consulting during the sales process. Working closely with the regional sales lead, you will help present the Verrency solution to both product and technical decision makers and be the local expert on the capabilities of the platform and how it can help solve banks problems.
Having supported the sales process, you will also help ensure that every implementation is a successful one, integrating our unique and innovative capabilities with card issuers existing products, and supporting our customers at every stage of their project.
You will liaise closely with our talented development team in Melbourne, whom you’ll spend a few weeks with each year to ensure you’re properly skilled with the platform. And as one of people working face to face with our clients, you will have a great opportunity to help shape our future feature set and product direction.
As we’re a growing startup, we know that no job description will really cover what you will need to do on a day to day basis. Ultimately, the aim of this role is simple:
- Work as part of the sales team, bringing technical credibility and knowledge to the process,
- Work with bank’s product teams to help structure engagements, and help them understand how amazing we can make their products
- Take ownership of the implementation to ensure that every client is successful and has an amazing implementation experience.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working in a pre-sales, business technology partner, delivery lead, or technical account manager position.
- Experience in the cards/ payments industry
- Experience in leading complex high value projects from a solutions perspective
- Experience within, or delivering to, large financial services organisations is highly advantageous.
- An ability to learn, and communicate, technical detail around the platform.
- Ability to travel across the UK and occasionally Europe to support sales and implementations
- Degree Educated (Bsc) preferred
- Preferably you will be fluent in a second European language.
Please note; Sales experience is not required. Experience being awesome is absolutely required.
We value a sense of humour, and intellectual curiosity, and looking for people who want to focus on being exceptional in their chosen field.
Competitive Package: Salary, Equity & Benefits