Technical Sales Guru for Applifting Expansion
We are a software house focusing on digital products. We started the company more than seven years ago, targeting not only innovation but entrepreneurship too. What makes us unique is our culture and approach; check it out here!
At the moment, we are looking for a Technical Sales Guru to join our growing team and help to establish our UK branch at Level39—our first-ever office outside the Czech Republic. The company’s headquarters is in Prague, Czech Republic, an amazing city right in the heart of Europe. When possible, we’d love for you to visit us here to meet the team.
At Applifting, there are currently more than 120 people passionate about tech. We have no sales-only people or your typical managers; we have built our company through our technological craftsmanship. We have happy customers all around Europe, including Jablotron, Leveris, or Erste, and right now, we are working on the first projects here in the UK. In terms of industry sectors, fintech is our sweet spot, but we have experience across many sectors.
What you will do
Your responsibilities will include the sales funnel, lead generation, communication with clients, project leadership, and client success fulfilment. Our motto is “no bullshit”, meaning we never promise to our clients anything we can’t fulfill, and we make sure we openly discuss their tech struggles right from the beginning.
Who you are
You’re a local with a strong background in tech who is capable of driving Applifting’s business forward together with us.
- Experience on the UK market
- Awareness or experience with sales processes
- Experience as a software developer or analyst
- Practical insight into software architecture
Below is a list of skills that we prepared for you to better understand who we are looking for. You don’t have to know everything. It’s important to be able to problem-solve, talk about things, and be proactive and optimistic.
Software architecture and development
- tech analysis
- hands-on software development
- automation and containerization
- solution architecture
- overview of modern technologies and trends
- lead generation
- being a client success partner
Processes and rituals
- team staffing and setup
- value proposition
- design sprint
- natural respect and authority
What you get
- A unique opportunity to become our partner in expanding Applifting, opening the door to a whole new world of business and making a real impact
- Salary Range £60,000 – 90,000 per year + % Profit share per project
- Flexible working hours — we don’t mind when exactly you work as long as youdon’t keep anyone from doing their job
- Mentorship and personal growth — we love to share our experiences and give people the opportunity to develop their personal skills
- Work from anywhere you like — remote work is something so natural these days, though there is always space at Level39 if you fancy a change of scenery and a great view!
- Unique “Hey buddy!” culture
- Modern company stack — Slack, Notion, Toggl, Google Workspace
- Spirit of Applifting — we pay you for the time you spend making the world a better place
- MacBook or another laptop of your choice
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org . We’ll get in touch asap!
Don’t forget to attach your CV, please.