We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security.
We believe that everyone should be empowered to make the best possible cyber security decisions. We do this so they can safely make the most of today’s (and tomorrow’s) technologies.
We are harnessing the power of science, data and cognitive computing technology. We are doing this because we want to fundamentally transform cyber security awareness, behaviour and culture.
It just so happens that we’ve created a SaaS platform to do this. Specifically, we’ve created an artificially intelligent cyber security awareness, behaviour and culture risk management solution that puts an end to reliance on tick-box awareness training. The platform also cleverly uses data analytics and behavioural science to ensure behaviour change and show organisations metrics and data that helps them see whether what they are doing is working or not.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
The Job – UX/UI Designer
We’re looking for a talented UX and UI designer to join our Creative & Design Team.. We want someone with a passion for user-centric design to help us delight our customers. We’re building the world’s first truly intelligent cyber security platform to address awareness, behaviour and culture. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most inspiring talent in the world – we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity – that’s where you come in!
We are on a mission to build a brand that goes beyond the traditional cybersecurity image of a ‘hacker’ in a dark room in a hoodie; a brand that unites a community of forward thinking professionals; and a brand that empowers everyone to make the best possible cyber security decisions they can.
The type of person we’re after:
This is a very collaborative role, you will be working closely with other designers, developers and stakeholders.
You will be responsible for creating responsive on-brand user interfaces through research, data and strong process. You’ll have a good understanding of design principles and feedback. You should be comfortable conceptualising ideas, turning these into wireframes and then functional high-fidelity designs. You will be part of a design-thinking culture where everyone is encouraged to share their passion for smart design.
- Innovators with positive energy
- Positive change and disruption
- Learning every day
- Living life and having fun
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Creating high fidelity UI mockups using the design system and brand guidelines developed by the in house Creative & Design team
- Creating UX design proposals using sketches, wireframes and rapid prototyping
- Producing user-centred designs, balancing analytics and business requirements
- Collaborating with the development team throughout the design process to innovate, provide constructive criticism and improve output efficiency and quality
- Helping to produce user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and early prototypes
- Iterating your designs quickly whilst incorporating relevant feedback from stakeholders
- Researching and tracking advancements in design, staying on top of the latest standards and changes in the web and mobile design field
- Keeping abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel and analogous worlds
- Developing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual screen designs for mobile and web
- Participating in the design & development process from definition, through design to build and release
- Supporting brand and design consistency for the overall company brand and UI elements
- Keen interest in Front-end technologies – you’ll have a brilliant opportunity to gain experience from the best React developers in London
Skills & Knowledge:
- Degree in graphic design, interaction design or human-computer design or relevant background is essential
- 2-3 years of experience with UI design and wireframing, user flows, UI principles and best practices with a portfolio showcasing clean, simple and cutting-edge web and mobile interfaces
- Proficient in using the design programmes such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud suite including Illustrator / Photoshop and InVision
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A strong understanding of grid systems and layouts
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile & web, and the latest technology trends
- Keen interest for intuitive UI, analytics, dashboards and data visualisation
- A team player who can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Passion for users and great design!
- Please include your portfolio when applying for this job
The Package and the Perks:
- It’s a full-time role earning £32,000 – £40,000 per year with pension plan and contribution by us.
Recognition & Rewards:
- You’ll join the discretionary bonus scheme
- You’ll have access to Perkbox (discounts on great stuff as well as freebies) and Perkbox Medical (24/7 online GPs)
- We’ll give you a £500 reward if you refer someone to us and we hire them!
- We all vote for the company’s unsung hero every month and give them a £50 amazon gift voucher
Great Working Environment:
- We have great offices with the best views in London (see ’Where we Work’ below)
- We have lunch & learns twice a month – you bring yourself, we’ll bring the food and the interesting topic
- There are fruit baskets in the morning and freshly baked cookies in the afternoon. The massive coffee machine and endless supply of cokes and fruit juices also help make each day a pleasant one
- If you work late, pick up something to eat on the way home and we’ll pick up the bill
- The end of summer party, Christmas party and company retreat are all highlights of the year
Work Life Balance:
- Our annual leave allocation beats the statutory requirement by 5 days! (We give 33 incl Bank Holidays)
- New additions to the family? We’ve got you covered with a range of leave options: maternity, paternity, adoption,
- In the summer, if you put in a little extra time during the week, you can leave at 1pm on Friday
- You don’t have to come to work on your birthday!
- We match time off over Christmas. When the office is closed, for every leave day you take, you can have one on us
- Flexible working
- You can take half a day a month to volunteer for a cause that means something to you.
- You can take a career break after 2 years’ service – up to six months.
Everything we do at CybSafe is with integrity and we are proud of our very special working culture at CybSafe, which revolves around five tribal habits – ways of working that we live and breathe, day-in, day-out until they become effortless as a…. habit
- No elephants in the room – we are honest and open in all our communications even when the message may be difficult but we do this with respect and constructively to ensure meaningful discussions. We approach all our communications from a place of positive intent.
- No passengers – Everyone’s part of the tribe for a reason! Everyone has the opportunity to take the lead and the responsibility to make their teams and CybSafe successful! We are empowered to make deliberate and courageous decisions as a tribe.
- We champion each other – We want the tribe to be successful and inclusive, so we listen to each other’s stories and share them widely to ensure diverse views factor in everything we do. We trust each other’s expertise to build on the work that we do!
- No hurdles or blockages – There are no obstacles at CybSafe! We see potential obstacles as challenges to be approached with courage, creatively and thoughtfully.
- Appetite for success – The tribe are tenacious and have a thirst for excellence! Everyone in the tribe cares about CybSafe and its success
Where we work?
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London
Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are right for the job.