Paymob Smart Payments
Visual Content Designer
About the job
Paymob are here to simplify payments, enabling any business to offer their own financial services with our embeddable SoftPOS feature.
Our flexible payment solution helps businesses simplify checkout flows and build better in-person payment journeys for their own business customers. Transforming card present transactions… Without the need for external connecting devices.
Established in 2019, we’re going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for someone join us in this new role as Visual Content Designer. This role reports into the Marketing Lead and is responsible for all visual output across web, social media and email marketing.
We are a thriving, rapidly-growing embedded finance company with currently an entirely remote team of 15 around the world. We now have co-working space in Canary Wharf, but believe in a hybrid approach, splitting time between in-office 1-2 days per week and remote working.
- 2+ years experience in design for marketing, advertising or branding
- A strong eye for colour, typography and composition with the ability to be consistent within brand guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote
- Proven design experience with a portfolio of examples that demonstrate strategic, visual conceptual and creative thinking
- Passion for a clean and purposeful design
What the role involves:
- Participating constructively in content brainstorms, work sessions, and planning
- Responsible for editing post-production of short-form and long-form video content
- Working closely with the marketing team to review and plan content for campaigns
- Delivery of high quality digital design projects (e.g. website assets, social media content, emails and image assets, video editing, etc.) across desktop and mobile
- Support the marketing team and wider teams with any day to day design requests
- Private health insurance with AXA Health
- Hybrid approach of in-office and remote working (must be commutable to London.)
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Learning & development