The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Minimum 2 years working with WordPress;
- Experience developing cross-browser responsive websites;
- Experience working with Divi page builder;
- Good understanding of web accessibility and security;
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work;
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Be able to meet deadlines;
- Be organised and pro-active, with a keen eye for detail;
- Ability to think through and solve problems;
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile agency environment;
- RESTful API development and consumption – JSON/XML/SOAP;
- WordPress Plugin Development;
- Google Analytics integration.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work in a fast paced and rewarding environment in the heart of London’s financial district.