MANGOPAY acquired by Crédit Mutuel Arkéa
22nd September 2015
MANGOPAY, the Level39 member which provides payment solutions tailored to marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms, is proud to announce that its parent company, the Leetchi Group, has been acquired by banking group Crédit Mutuel Arkéa.
Crédit Mutuel Arkéa will be acquiring 86 percent of Leetchi Group and are also investing €10 million into the business to boost growth. The remaining 14 percent will be retained by Céline Lazorthes, founder and CEO of Leetchi Group – the existing management will remain autonomous and lead business operations.
MANGOPAY have had a busy year – opening its London office here at Level39 in January 2015, and in combination with Leetchi Group, processing more than €100 million in 2015 – aiming for double that figure for 2015.
Céline Lazorthes, founder and CEO of Leetchi Group comments: “I am extremely proud to see Leetchi Group acquired by the Crédit Mutuel Arkéa Group. I believe that this operation will give our group the opportunity to strengthen our international development rapidly by allowing us to further improve our technology and to better service our customers.”