AimBrain is the mobile biometric authentication platform. We help you to know if your users really are who they say they are. The platform consists of three modalities – behavioural (tracks not only what the user enters, but also how they enter it), facial and voice. <
By having multiple modalities in one package we make it very easy to have a step-up authentication mechanism within a single application. Finally, our patent-pending technology is the only one in the industry that is able to authenticate the user based on the context they are in.
- Listen to the @matchibiz podcast with AimBrain CEO Andrius discussing AimBrain On Demand, our free dashboard and #SDKs. plus 1000 API calls/month for #appdevelopers https://t.co/oCnGmkRftG #appsec #appsecurity,
- "Looking just at #eCommerce, Forrester predicts that US and Western European eCommerce fraud will reach $18.6 billion in 2018", as #fraud management solutions market set to exceed $10bn by 2023; https://t.co/YAR4EcrBQH via @Forrester,
- "Today, identity management systems often incorporate elements of #biometrics, #MachineLearning and artificial intelligence, and risk-based #authentication" - a thorough look into all things #IAM via @James_A_Martin at @csoonline https://t.co/HXlbynsevF,
- Insights into the hacker working week; Just 0.8% of #phishing occurs on a Friday and attacks typically ease back in on a Monday, peaking on Tuesdays at nearly 40%. https://t.co/NP1lWKID0n via @InfosecurityMag,
- The fight against #fraud continues, as Apple files a patent to detect phone calls from #spoofed numbers to cut RAT and phishing attacks. https://t.co/8OjrJ2qCqe,