AimBrain is the mobile biometric authentication platform. We help you to know if your users really are who they say they are. The platform consists of three modalities – behavioural (tracks not only what the user enters, but also how they enter it), facial and voice. <
By having multiple modalities in one package we make it very easy to have a step-up authentication mechanism within a single application. Finally, our patent-pending technology is the only one in the industry that is able to authenticate the user based on the context they are in.
- RT @FindBiometrics: Death of the PIN? @AimBrainHQ platform replaces PIN with facial and voice recognition #biometrics and it's offered for free to small businesses. https://t.co/li8HkvLfNC,
- RT @JenJanson: I really believe this could be a game-changer. Our kids may be asking 'what's a pin number?' in years to come... https://t.co/6LrkZK1lTs,
- AimBrain CEO Andrius on why he made #biometric #authentication free for #developers with AimBrain On Demand https://t.co/AQUIXfDrQP #appdev #appdevelopers #webdevelopers #entrepreneur #SDK #API https://t.co/hxK0VlMDAm,
- RT @financialit_net: #AimBrain launches free-for-life #Platform that takes #identity #authentication to another level https://t.co/tgI6UEBuB5,
- RT @BiometricUpdate: AimBrain introduces free self-service identity #authentication tools for developers https://t.co/nUt4tzbJ7K,