AimBrain is the mobile biometric authentication platform. We help you to know if your users really are who they say they are. The platform consists of three modalities – behavioural (tracks not only what the user enters, but also how they enter it), facial and voice. <
By having multiple modalities in one package we make it very easy to have a step-up authentication mechanism within a single application. Finally, our patent-pending technology is the only one in the industry that is able to authenticate the user based on the context they are in.
- RT @EnablingNew: Apple working on next-generation Biometrics/user authentication technology. #throughskin #innovation #biometrics https://t.co/e7oDdRi9Yi,
- RT @mi_jim: Brazil's first #digital bank, @BancoOriginal, has introduced facial recognition functionality for authentication of banking transactions. https://t.co/BDOIZxOl3f | @angelicamari for @ZDNet on #AI #biometrics #DigitalTransformation https://t.co/tvqB8RPXoa,
- Find out what's going on in the world of #cybersec and #biometrics. Sign up to our newsletter for monthly #security tips here: https://t.co/9NvwZPl28S https://t.co/IGOHakZLjB,
- Missed our hot December news? #Security & #fraud must-reads, CEO opinion on the disappointing FCA and UK SME reports on #cybersecurity - and more. Download or subscribe here https://t.co/blYoOAKlld https://t.co/XR53OLWLT3,
- New year, new clients. Find out more here: https://t.co/noKoMvSSoM,