AimBrain is the mobile biometric authentication platform. We help you to know if your users really are who they say they are. The platform consists of three modalities – behavioural (tracks not only what the user enters, but also how they enter it), facial and voice. <
By having multiple modalities in one package we make it very easy to have a step-up authentication mechanism within a single application. Finally, our patent-pending technology is the only one in the industry that is able to authenticate the user based on the context they are in.
- Are #AI and #MachineLearning being overhyped? Our CTO Alesis joins the discussion. https://t.co/iS4nwybQmq #cybersecurity,
- RT @WeAreLogikk: What Are The Most Exciting Areas Of #ArtificialIntelligence #Research In 2018? https://t.co/QSKIMx6ZLi #AIResearch #ArtificialIntelligenceResearch #GAN #GeneralAdversarialNetwork #ReinforcementLearning,
- #Mobile #banking Trojans reach all-time high in Q2 2018; consumers warned to beware as "the explosion in number...could be part of a global trend for mobile malware growth" #cybersecurity https://t.co/G0TmQTBUVR,
- Shocking statistics from Deloitte Insights, courtesy of @InfoSec_Review: "Only 10% of CIOs said that #cybersecurity is a top business priority" https://t.co/GFmJwDCbQz,
- We built our #appsecurity modules to respect your app's integrity. Our (free) face/voice authentication modules blend into your app; whether web, iOS or Android, or via our API. Customisable, lightweight, UX-first security from AimBrain. https://t.co/Mm0cQOiCDh #webdev #appdev,