We are an international software house experienced in working with both established corporate clients and fresh start-ups.
– 192+ Apps developed
– 120+ Applifters
– 46+ Clients
– 6 Years on the market
Save time and money – We put you in direct contact with a skilled developer. We speak your language, process requests faster and understand your business.
Gain transparency – We provide you with access to a real-time cost overview throughout the project. We charge for our work by the hour. No surprises at the end of the month.
Expect more – You get more than just a software development partner. We can also assist you with hiring experts, validating your ideas, knowledge transfer and much more.
- Looking back at our first AI Innovation event at #Level39. We are thrilled to have brought together a panel of experts and thought leaders who discussed cutting-edge AI topics.
They shared invaluable insights on topics such as the role of AI in #startup #innovation,… https://t.co/RYAYwWqIQW https://t.co/rgTBKjNFJG
- GetSnack, a time-saving #app for your office snack bar management. With new features such as multi-location support, automatic location detection, or global availability, #GetSnack is a groundbreaking solution for your snacking needs. Download the app
App Store… https://t.co/Lt1aueHFXK https://t.co/DuyJJ2Zas9
- Working from a coffee shop on the other side of the world, in sweatpants, in the middle of the mountains or even in Bali. You think it’s impossible? At #Applifting, remote work is possible, and many of us have already proved it. But what makes it work for us? Read more
The… https://t.co/hngnrCslEz https://t.co/yaaC1stlea
- Do you want to monetize your app and are you looking for a guide to help you? Our new ebook covers it all—from picking the right strategy to legal and technical challenges.
Download ebook https://t.co/zkwArvZJvf
#Applifting #AppStore #GooglePlay #level39 https://t.co/9ZnDMJV1MT https://t.co/u8JZV5NaD0
- Interested in exploring how to integrate the FactSet API with #ChatGPT and #LangChain? Then join @FactSet Developer Days on May 17, where Jan Hauser and Nick Barbariyskiy will lead an interactive workshop on building an automated stock analysis bot that processes financial… https://t.co/BkLByjlz27,