We are an international software house experienced in working with both established corporate clients and fresh start-ups.
– 192+ Apps developed
– 120+ Applifters
– 46+ Clients
– 6 Years on the market
Save time and money – We put you in direct contact with a skilled developer. We speak your language, process requests faster and understand your business.
Gain transparency – We provide you with access to a real-time cost overview throughout the project. We charge for our work by the hour. No surprises at the end of the month.
Expect more – You get more than just a software development partner. We can also assist you with hiring experts, validating your ideas, knowledge transfer and much more.
Latest Tweets from @applifting_io
- The design meetup is successfully over, and what did we learn? David Vobecký walked us through how to convince a client that they need usability testing. Gabriela Ostárková and Jitka Čurdová shared with us some of their testing screwups and gave us a guide on how to prevent them. https://t.co/1TpbUQ3mg1
- What did we get wrong in product development and what have we learned from it? This is what our Head of Product Strategy Jan Minárik talked about at the @SYNETECH_CZ meetup. Thank you for the invitation. #level39 #productdevelopment https://t.co/eRfbYUwUNH
- Jan Hauser and Nikola Šafránek were honored to join the Czech Minister of Industry and Trade Jozef Síkela on a successful business mission in the US. We're grateful for the opportunity to represent #Applifting overseas. #business #level39 https://t.co/OMLWcX4BVF
- Ready to scale your business with a mobile app? Join our free online #CrewTalk on March 22 and learn from our experts about going mobile-first! Register now to secure your spot. https://t.co/Ui4x6gwZ8J #Level39 https://t.co/Jsgke0u7mU
- What can possibly go wrong in usability testing? Well, quite a lot of things. Screwups will be one of our topics for the upcoming Crew Talk at Applifting. Save the date of March 20 and book your spot for free. More information here https://t.co/dYpuAlaAo0 https://t.co/sD8pufzS4y