The Authlete OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect solution enables organizations to build secure application services and APIs faster and quicker. By relying on Authlete to provide critical security functions, developers can focus on building more powerful applications and rapidly delivering them to market.
Leveraging Authlete’s dedicated solution, developers can save weeks or months implementing and maintaining authorization functions. An authorization server can be up and running in just three clicks, giving our customers a key time-to-market advantage.
- Interested in #CIBA (Client Initiated Backchannel Authentication)? Our own @darutk explains the new decoupled authentication flow in an easy-to-understand manner. Check out the video: https://t.co/OomkBbgCsQ #OAuth #OIDC #Authlete,
- Come join our regular #OAuth / #OIDC hands-on lab using #Authlete at #FINOLAB on October 24! You will be able to understand basics of Authorization Server / Identity Provider by playing with Authlete APIs. #tokyo #meetup #api https://t.co/A6LFvT4hsg,
- #Authlete's will be joining Google Cloud INSIDE FinTech #gc_inside on Nov 6th. If you are interested in Financial-grade API (FAPI), enhancing Apigee with Authlete for more secure #OAuth/#OIDC, and Google Cloud as our platform, come join @tkudos' talk! https://t.co/CFP4ChWVyh,
- Thanks for stopping by our booth at #APIWorld #APIWorld19! Got our #OAuth 2.0 cheat sheet? The soft copy is available on #Authlete website. https://t.co/zjj84RcG7y https://t.co/j0qwpLDaRP
- #APIWorld #APIWorld19 OPEN Talk at 2:30pm: our @tkudos will be presenting "#API Security: Authorization Architecture Patterns: How to Avoid Pitfalls in #OAuth/#OIDC Deployment" Come attend the talk! https://t.co/h0YjCNrY3L,