The Authlete OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect solution enables organizations to build secure application services and APIs faster and quicker. By relying on Authlete to provide critical security functions, developers can focus on building more powerful applications and rapidly delivering them to market.
Leveraging Authlete’s dedicated solution, developers can save weeks or months implementing and maintaining authorization functions. An authorization server can be up and running in just three clicks, giving our customers a key time-to-market advantage.
- We hosted our API Authorisation Meetup in @level39cw. #Authlete's @tkudos talked the basics of OAuth/OIDC and relevant stds (e.g. Financial-grade API, Client Initiated Backchannel Authn) and deployment architecture patterns. Sign up https://t.co/CTJ7MO8D5j for future meetups. https://t.co/FMg6dJSCRc
- We are honored to be a winner of NTT DATA @NTTDATA_PR Open Innovation Contest 10 #nttdcon10 Tokyo Pitch Day. See you at the Grand Finale on January 24 in Tokyo. https://t.co/s6cbd6HwFG,
- API Authorisation Meetup on 6th December in @Level39CW London. This meetup is led by Authlete to discuss API authorisation architecture patterns on OAuth / OpenID Connect deployment. #OAuth #OIDC #API #OpenBanking https://t.co/jiUCuYCq4L,
- Hey OAuth/OIDC experts, have you tried to use a request object, authenticate a client with its TLS client certificate and issue an access token bound with the certificate? Check out #Authlete's latest tutorial on Financial-grade API! https://t.co/jq60zl7iTy,
- #apidayslondon https://t.co/UCi1BQVdrY,