The Authlete OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect solution enables organizations to build secure application services and APIs faster and quicker. By relying on Authlete to provide critical security functions, developers can focus on building more powerful applications and rapidly delivering them to market.
Leveraging Authlete’s dedicated solution, developers can save weeks or months implementing and maintaining authorization functions. An authorization server can be up and running in just three clicks, giving our customers a key time-to-market advantage.
- A collection of templates to draw your sequence diagrams of OAuth 2.0 / OIDC (OpenID Connect) flows using Authlete is now freely available. The templates are written in PlantUML format, which helps you draw sequence diagrams. Download from the link below.
- Let's learn about Authlete's unique semi-hosted approach for deploying OAuth infrastructure, and how Authlete has extended its client authentication and mutual TLS functions to implement Financial-grade API. Check out this video with a transcript. https://t.co/lWOk9qtsqu https://t.co/YVoTkB5U5F
- Thank you for joining our demo yesterday. #Authlete's unique architecture enables banks, financial services institutions and fintechs to build secure open API platforms faster. Visit https://t.co/ZYIkQTe7Jo for details. #finovate https://t.co/DxwUZ2TTvr,
- The latest major update made our server faster! Also, new features, such as #FAPI, #CIBA, and token duration per client/scope, are available for everyone! You can try our #OAuth backend service for free from here: https://t.co/ZYIkQTvJ7Y
#GKE #GCP #Authlete https://t.co/L4Y1xbH3ZL
- #Authlete will be demoing at FinovateEurope https://t.co/nCMC2fUWzP, 11th-13th February 2020, Berlin. Our co-founder, Taka Kawasaki, will demo our solution. Please visit the demo and network with us! #api #openbanking #oauth #fapi https://t.co/1xhmF1iMyV,