The Authlete OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect solution enables organizations to build secure application services and APIs faster and quicker. By relying on Authlete to provide critical security functions, developers can focus on building more powerful applications and rapidly delivering them to market.
Leveraging Authlete’s dedicated solution, developers can save weeks or months implementing and maintaining authorization functions. An authorization server can be up and running in just three clicks, giving our customers a key time-to-market advantage.
- We have certified that #Authlete 2.1 conforms to the Dynamic and Form Post OP Profiles of the #OpenID Connect protocol. The OP with Authlete now can register clients with its API. Also, the OP can send authorization responses using HTTP POST method. https://t.co/KwYnQY2Snr,
- #Authlete will be sponsoring #APIWorld! Visit our booth to ask any questions on #OAuth, #OIDC, CIBA and Financial-grade API. Come join our session about "Authorization Architecture Patterns: How to Avoid Pitfalls in OAuth/OIDC Deployment." Read more: https://t.co/GWF2Q9xoj6,
- Released sample implementations of #Authlete-powered authorization server / OpenID provider and resource server that support #OAuth 2.0 and #OpenID Connect written in #Python and #Django. django-oauth-server https://t.co/YkE7EzWYLH django-resource-server https://t.co/4z9MVmF7Qh,
- #GoogleNext19 We are pleased to share that @accenture is going to leverage @Authlete as a part of "Embedded Security" in their GCP-based mission-critical banking system. This move is good not only for us but for industry adoption of Financial-grade API (#FAPI). https://t.co/St8oAV2Xbb,
- Released authlete-python-1.0.0, #Authlete Library for Python. GitHub: https://t.co/Y01emqP9yY PyPI: https://t.co/ipmub81wKG,