The Authlete OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect solution enables organizations to build secure application services and APIs faster and quicker. By relying on Authlete to provide critical security functions, developers can focus on building more powerful applications and rapidly delivering them to market.
Leveraging Authlete’s dedicated solution, developers can save weeks or months implementing and maintaining authorization functions. An authorization server can be up and running in just three clicks, giving our customers a key time-to-market advantage.
- [Service Setting] Here we summarize how to set up parameters of #Authlete in our service owner console. Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions about our services! #oauth #oidc https://t.co/dJBFVbuwDk,
- [private_key_jwt] #authlete now supports private_key_jwt for authenticating clients. Pleaase check for details here https://t.co/u8MuRvPtPu. #oauth #oidc,
- Japanese account is here -> @authlete_jp,
- We arrived at Nashville! See you at our booth! #apistrat #authlete https://t.co/N2HfmW6SK1,
- [Migration] #authlete provides an #OAuth token creation API that can accept a value explicitly to be used as the value of the minted token. It is useful when migrating from an existing authorization server to Authlete. See the new KB article for details: https://t.co/WsweNzDnzS,