Humans invented money long time ago as a medium for exchanging goods and services. Over time this medium of exchange became associated with value itself. Which led to money defining who we are based on how much we have. In modern times the centralised approach in banking reduced the autonomy and flow of money.
BABB believes that through the rigorous application of new technology we can help break this centralised model into a decentralised one driven by individuals.
The BABB app and its matchmaking capabilities will help Babbians to exchange goods, services, and other value while they interact socially – its more about the interaction, than about the money.
Babbians think differently!
- The BABB family is growing . Today we had team pic day with our recent member interim CMO, David Taylor.
Read more about it here: https://t.co/TgZS6ZiVle
#babb #blockchain #financialinclusion #worldbank #level39 https://t.co/bsgRTxg1ns
- We've got very exciting news today: David Taylor is joining us as Interim Chief Marketing Officer. We are all very happy to have him on board.
Welcome to the BABB family David!
#babb #blockchain #financialinclusion #level39 https://t.co/3VuukbxVCz
- BABB had an informative session with top-level executives interested in the project and the idea of building products that aim to improve peoples lives through innovation.
Watch this space!
#getbabb #blockchain #financiaIinclusion #level39 https://t.co/TvoMlyy8pJ
- Last Thursday, we invited a group of supporters to come and join us at @Level39CW to test the beta version of the BABB App. It was a joyful evening where the team had some insightful conversations with the participants. Read more about it here: https://t.co/QElK6Vmn4u #getbabb,
- Last week we had the last visit from the KB Bank delegates, where we had the opportunity to showcase the Beta Version of the BABB App! It was a real pleasure to have them with us.
#getbabb #babb #blockchain #level39 https://t.co/ty1f1MTYT4