Humans invented money long time ago as a medium for exchanging goods and services. Over time this medium of exchange became associated with value itself. Which led to money defining who we are based on how much we have. In modern times the centralised approach in banking reduced the autonomy and flow of money.
BABB believes that through the rigorous application of new technology we can help break this centralised model into a decentralised one driven by individuals.
The BABB app and its matchmaking capabilities will help Babbians to exchange goods, services, and other value while they interact socially – its more about the interaction, than about the money.
Babbians think differently!
- Tune in for a Live Q&A with Rushd today: 3pm UK time. Start preparing your questions. To make sure you don't miss it, subscribe to our YouTube channel and set a reminder: https://t.co/xA9C32yl5U,
- RT @BBCWorld: From #Brexit with love: Lithuania sees its chance https://t.co/KM2r36r0Xg,
- BABB: banking for people who want to change the world. Send money across the world. Raise money for causes. Pay friends easily. Exchange currencies. Generate virtual cards. Support financial inclusion. Join the waiting list: https://t.co/Vwbs0Q42bm #startup #app #launch #tech https://t.co/ueDijPkOVG,
- Check out our January roundup, feauturing a dev update and a sneak peek of the alpha app... https://t.co/YqN9g5Y89e,
- "Banking is a basic need that there will always be a demand for – it’s simply a question of lowering the access barriers to people who have been previously excluded" - hear from our very own @Rushdaverroes in conversation with @ginadav in @Forbes : https://t.co/mcIHfopQRi,