Humans invented money long time ago as a medium for exchanging goods and services. Over time this medium of exchange became associated with value itself. Which led to money defining who we are based on how much we have. In modern times the centralised approach in banking reduced the autonomy and flow of money.
BABB believes that through the rigorous application of new technology we can help break this centralised model into a decentralised one driven by individuals.
The BABB app and its matchmaking capabilities will help Babbians to exchange goods, services, and other value while they interact socially – its more about the interaction, than about the money.
Babbians think differently!
- Big news: we've just released our updated roadmap for the next twelve months. Check it out! https://t.co/hIlquESDAP,
- Big moment this morning: signing the share certificate for Crowdcube, the nominee who will then issue share statements to all the new shareholders who invested in the equity crowdsale! #blockchain #shareholders #fintech #startup #investment https://t.co/57ovusqBqP,
- On international day for the eradication of poverty, let's take 5 to remember what this project is all about. "financial inclusion plays a critically important role in poverty reduction, reducing income disparities and increasing economic growth" - Yoko Doi, World Bank https://t.co/gtlX997DiA,
- Excited to be selected as part of @CBinsights list of the top startups disrupting the banking sector! #startups #banking #blockchain https://t.co/AccUaZoeu5,
- Feeling overwhelmed by the news recently? Can't keep up? Catch up with the third instalment of our new video series, Insights, for a summary of the big stories and BABB's take on things. This week, business research analyst Ieva is in the hot seat... https://t.co/OkMRinwg5a,