Humans invented money long time ago as a medium for exchanging goods and services. Over time this medium of exchange became associated with value itself. Which led to money defining who we are based on how much we have. In modern times the centralised approach in banking reduced the autonomy and flow of money.
BABB believes that through the rigorous application of new technology we can help break this centralised model into a decentralised one driven by individuals.
The BABB app and its matchmaking capabilities will help Babbians to exchange goods, services, and other value while they interact socially – its more about the interaction, than about the money.
Babbians think differently!
- Thanks for @Kelltontech for talking to us about the DTO model gaining momentum within the industry, especially banking. Intriguing idea with the potential to make everything more efficient in the long run. https://t.co/flH8plAsA3
- Yesterday we attended the @fintechweek in London and had the opportunity to meet up with @wirecard & @CryptoCompare https://t.co/XMX0NA3tTf
- Lots of curry, and even more crypto! @zamboglou and @ianpetras were humbled by the diverse bunch from the blockchain industry that were brought together! Thanks @CryptoCurryClub
#getbabb #fintech #banking #level39 https://t.co/seLIuUPfgx
- Many are wondering what the product team have been cooking these past weeks so here we present you the first app progress update: https://t.co/lsgHc7TI7X,
- Few snapshots from yesterday's presentation to the MBA students from @TempleUniv . It was great to see the different points of views towards the future of FinTech and Blockchain. Thank you guys for the visit and we wish you safe travels back to the USA #getbabb #level39 https://t.co/Dlh003gtlC