Humans invented money long time ago as a medium for exchanging goods and services. Over time this medium of exchange became associated with value itself. Which led to money defining who we are based on how much we have. In modern times the centralised approach in banking reduced the autonomy and flow of money.
BABB believes that through the rigorous application of new technology we can help break this centralised model into a decentralised one driven by individuals.
The BABB app and its matchmaking capabilities will help Babbians to exchange goods, services, and other value while they interact socially – its more about the interaction, than about the money.
Babbians think differently!
- Catch up with the latest Live Q&A, featuring our CTO Gaurav, Managing Director Leonard and CPO Ricardo! https://t.co/BS3fyVke8F,
- Check out this article from Global Crypto Dev featuring our project. "These nations may never see a physical bank built in their city - but soon may have fully functional banking on their phones - thanks to the blockchain" Love it! https://t.co/GUBUgqnZ2z,
- RT @BCloudUK: Crypto experts unveil MUST-READ predictions for 2019 https://t.co/z2tx0Kv1K5 #CryptoNews #cryptocurrency #blockchain #Crypto https://t.co/z4hUCAF1h4,
- Delighted to have been selected as part of @CBinsights list of the top startups disrupting the banking sector! #startups #banking #blockchain https://t.co/AB8wlSmTeN,
- "After near total economic collapse in 2008 with their currency experiencing 11.2 million percent hyperinflation and fears of it happening again, the government has taken a full control stance on everything financial" https://t.co/cWtZccPk4I,