Humans invented money long time ago as a medium for exchanging goods and services. Over time this medium of exchange became associated with value itself. Which led to money defining who we are based on how much we have. In modern times the centralised approach in banking reduced the autonomy and flow of money.
BABB believes that through the rigorous application of new technology we can help break this centralised model into a decentralised one driven by individuals.
The BABB app and its matchmaking capabilities will help Babbians to exchange goods, services, and other value while they interact socially – its more about the interaction, than about the money.
Babbians think differently!
- A few snapshots from earlier today - On this occasion, our CSO Dr @JocelynBraun was invited to give a talk about BABB to the Zhejiang Rural Credit Cooperatives Association.
#babb #fintech #blockchain #innovation #level39 https://t.co/4jZ9KCf9vt
- Good afternoon Babbians, our website https://t.co/GDUvVGJlvj is currently under maintenance . Sorry for any inconvenience caused.,
- We are pleased to announce that our COO @zamboglou will be attending @conisance event this year, where he will be speaking about (you guessed it) "Banks vs Fintechs" - if you are around, come say hi
#Babb #CAMOB2019 #Fintech #Microfinance https://t.co/Khzg6zs64a
- Happy Monday everyone, we hope you have enjoyed the warm weekend. Today we bring you our latest app progress update: https://t.co/u3xW4jLugU Also if you are based in London, look out for those coffee invites ☕️☕️ #babb #getbabb #blockchain #fintech,
- These past few weeks have been exciting! We have met an incredible amount of people interested in the project and our vision, and with no exception, we had the second delegation group from KB Bank visiting us last Thursday.
#babb #level39 #fintech #blockchain #innovation https://t.co/d4Y0pdqMhI