Bambu is a robo-advisor solution provider offering financial and consumer brands the ability to integrate and benefit from the ongoing digital transformation in wealth management.
We market our services worldwide, capitalising on our traction to tap the growing market.
Founded in 2016, the company is headquartered in Singapore by industrial experts Ned Phillips and Aki Ranin, and with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
- RT @ParisFinForum: CEOs of @Orange @BNPParibas @GroupeBPCE @SocieteGenerale @UAEexchange @SWIFTCommunity @EBFeu @Amundi_FR @Euronext @Inside_R3 were among the 240+ speakers of last Paris #Fintech Forum. Videos on https://t.co/RQYXV2jDEe @fintechf @bhive_eu @crowdfundinside @gomedici @BrettKing https://t.co/s6ftEdlJqP,
- Are you at #pioneers18 in Vienna today? If yes, drop by to speak to @_NickWakefield about robo-advisory solutions for your business. #roboadvisory #startup #digitalwealth https://t.co/PAPGaKOVkS,
- RT @WealthTECHBook: Robo-Advisors: A Gift in disguise for the Wealth Management Industry vi @FINTECHCircle https://t.co/a0GTWfEInk By FINTECH Books Contributor, C Rohith Thatchan Follow: @RohithChokka #wealthtech #roboadvisors https://t.co/7fhvqPDyM4,
- We are excited to be part of the Global Incubator Network programme that commences tomorrow in #Vienna. Looking forward to meeting the other startups there. https://t.co/3ALgjyUFNt,
- RT @CaroBowler: Recognize some APAC names in here @misskaya8 @bambu_life @stockspotcomau @SmartlySg #digitalwealth #fintech https://t.co/IEIUKDWYbY,