Bambu is a robo-advisor solution provider offering financial and consumer brands the ability to integrate and benefit from the ongoing digital transformation in wealth management.
We market our services worldwide, capitalising on our traction to tap the growing market.
Founded in 2016, the company is headquartered in Singapore by industrial experts Ned Phillips and Aki Ranin, and with subsidiaries in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.
- Asia is poised to become an AI leader, and it’s not just because of China Read more here: https://t.co/uax72UJYte,
- We have partnered with @DriveWealth to launch a robo platform for Registered Investment Advisors. Read the article: https://t.co/AQqxtwAaTV #drivewealth #partnership #roboadvisory #investmentadvisors https://t.co/FusZeTyWuu,
- Wishing everyone living on this island, a very happy national day! Today, Singapore celebrates her 53rd year of independence. #littlereddot #singapore #nationalday #53rd https://t.co/TZmkmr96vq,
- Have you heard? We are on a lookout for team players to join us! All kinds of positions open so there must be something for you. Apply with us today : https://t.co/m8K8eAtQGH #jobopening #teambambu #roboadvisory #techcompany #fintech #startup https://t.co/CN7pBQksn1,
- Here are some stories of how entrepreneurs built their businesses, and how a degree in liberal arts could help. Read article: https://t.co/CKz4NjFfFM What do you think about it? Share your thoughts with us!,