Bankable is a global architect of innovative payment solutions providing “Banking as a Service”. Our core virtual account management platform is available in white-label or via APIs enabling anyone to deploy payment solutions – including virtual account services, e-ledgers, virtual & plastic card programmes, and e-wallet & light banking solutions.
Our key competitive advantage lies in our technology, where our virtual account management platform is core to the broader payment services that we enable. We provide a full turnkey solution depending on your business needs, via a single multi-channel platform. We are connected globally to multiple sponsor banks, processors, card manufacturers and other suppliers in the payments ecosystem, and also provide programme management services – enabling us to deliver an end-to-end solution for corporate and consumer payment programmes.
- We have teamed up with @StarlingBank and @TPL_eMoney to deliver a full-service payments infrastructure. Read more: https://t.co/KjjMGeNHM4 @wearebankable,@fintechcircle @susannechishti #fintech https://t.co/rsek4QrCW2,
- RT @MennovL: Was great to be part of WHU panel in beautiful Dusseldorf. We had a discussion about if corporates really have the stomach to innovate. My key message: It is about intimite partnerships and not the innovation startup show. Scaling up 2gether. @solarisBank @wearebankable @FintecHQ https://t.co/bs1gir1ntY,
- At #ICTSpring our CEO, Eric met @pierregramegna, Luxembourg Minister of Finance, one of the earliest #FinTech enthusiasts in Europe. This is echoed by Prime Minister, @Xavier_Bettel and the Minister of Economy, @EtienneSchneide - Luxembourg is committed to fuel #FinTech growth. https://t.co/V2NOipg6GC,
- Our CEO, Eric Mouilleron, spoke on how you build a #digitalbank in 6 months at the event, #ICTSpring in Luxembourg today. Highlighting the importance of building mutual partnerships and to experiment to deliver new net revenue from start. https://t.co/sM9B9bVbv6,
- RT @Investsuite: Another inspiring story of the potentially very fruitful cooperation between incumbents and #fintech #startups. But it “requires discipline and respect. It takes two to tango.” Says CEO Eric Mouilleron of Bankable. Oh yes... he also spoke about a new way of building products. https://t.co/KV16RNNjIh,