Bankers Without Boundaries (‘BwB’), an innovator in finance, is a not-for-profit powered by former investment bankers to assist high impact projects that benefit the environment and social good.
BwB works with governments, institutions, cities and foundations to provide advisory and research services to mobilize capital. We apply financial concepts and structuring expertise to projects to align them with the investment needs of capital markets, considering risk reduction, the scaling and generation of financial returns, alongside broader positive co-benefits and impacts.
Latest Tweets from @BwB_bank4earth
- Meet BwB at #SpringMeetings 2023. If you are also attending and would like to meet, please reach out. #WB #IMF https://t.co/ui5OWEznzO
- BwB with #MissionCities #Athens & #Thessaloniki at the @NetZeroCitiesEU workshop with clear focus on “Economic and Financial planning to achieve Climate Neutrality”. https://t.co/jQ8esyN3GQ
- How to bridge the gap between funding institutions and conservation? BwB MD Chris Smith talking at #CITES50 about the common ground between the two and the steps forward to connect them. Full video available here: https://t.co/g9PHsgf721 https://t.co/sDT4egyfh7,
- RT @WildlifeDay: Financing for #conservation through partnerships with @BwB_bank4earth, @ACA_DC, @AWF_Official & @WorldBank #WWD2023 Livestream : https://t.co/CCK3Cn1Lul https://t.co/oddmVs8csq,
- RT @NetZeroCitiesEU: Last week Greek #MissionCities #Athens @dimosioanniton @kalamata_GR @dimoskozanis @dtrikkaion & #Thessaloniki met with @NetZeroCitiesEU Climate Neutral City Advisors & consortium members at the workshop "Opportunities & Challenges of Systems to Approach Climate Neutrality". https://t.co/PsFGZFK5oz,