BCB Group is a cryptocurrency prime broker, a service specifically designed to cater to the needs of institutional clients who need OTC best execution for their own accounts and who wish to offer cryptocurrency products and services to their own clients.
Aiming to provide seamless infrastructure covering onboarding, execution, settlement, reporting and custodianship, BCB Group’s service relieves the operational burdens that come with this highly technical asset class to allow greater focus on generating alpha.
- RT @we_are_cordite: Yo yo yo Twitter friends. The new Cordite release is here. With v0.3.8 we have moved to Postgres, the world's most advanced open source database. #fancy #blockchain #crypto #data @Cordablockchain https://t.co/ECHcjziHIM https://t.co/53aOzGs11N https://t.co/6kPFAHVzF1,
- RT @Ben_TRX: Don't look at ATH's, look at yearly lows. That will tell you the growth in hodlers. 2012 - $4 2013 - $65 2014 - $200 2015 - $185 2016 - $365 2017 - $780 2018 - $3200 That tells you the growth in the people who won't sell at any price. #btc #Crypto #Bitcoin,
- RT @APompliano: This week in crypto: 1. Coinbase allows PayPal withdrawal 2. Revolut wins EU banking license 3. TokenSoft acquires broker-dealer 4. Blockfi raises $4 million 5. Good Money raises $30 million 6. Kraken looking for $4B valuation 7. Gemini launches mobile app Onwards!,
- "Zebpay, formerly one of India’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, has launched in Europe. Euro deposits, withdrawals, and trading are now live in 21 countries." https://t.co/nnLip4uSG7 https://t.co/Y38ZIVoRYk,
- “The Netherlands is seeking to regulate cryptocurrency companies in a bid to prevent money laundering where all virtual currency businesses will be required to obtain an operating license from De Nederlandsche Bank under draft legislation." https://t.co/INA285Gdzo https://t.co/FsBXHrFURw,