BCB Group is a cryptocurrency prime broker, a service specifically designed to cater to the needs of institutional clients who need OTC best execution for their own accounts and who wish to offer cryptocurrency products and services to their own clients.
Aiming to provide seamless infrastructure covering onboarding, execution, settlement, reporting and custodianship, BCB Group’s service relieves the operational burdens that come with this highly technical asset class to allow greater focus on generating alpha.
- “Tether (USDT) has issued new tokens worth $50 million, according to block explorer OmniExplorer.” https://t.co/5ylygDD5sE https://t.co/hNjkp1X0Fe,
- “One of South Korea’s biggest commercial banks, Shinhan, has announced that it will use the new high-speed blockchain platform developed by one of the country’s biggest mobile providers, KT.” https://t.co/EyNcr5Un8D https://t.co/qrziKCDDzg,
- “Monday Market Roundup – Calling the Bottom of the Crypto Market” https://t.co/FpwfBNcYwq https://t.co/WmrvyLqLW4,
- Maerki Baumann Private Bank in Zurich, will be accepting digital currencies. The only condition is that they would have to be received for a service or from successful mining. https://t.co/LQrFji0hFG https://t.co/z8UPF36uyL,
- Intercontinental Exchange (NYSE: ICE), parent of the New York Stock Exchange, today announced it is building Bakkt, a new ecosystem for cryptocurrencies, along with several partners. This is a major step in the mainstreaming of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.https://t.co/F9Ulkfh8K5 https://t.co/yaK4k7mQ9k,