BCB Group is a cryptocurrency prime broker, a service specifically designed to cater to the needs of institutional clients who need OTC best execution for their own accounts and who wish to offer cryptocurrency products and services to their own clients.
Aiming to provide seamless infrastructure covering onboarding, execution, settlement, reporting and custodianship, BCB Group’s service relieves the operational burdens that come with this highly technical asset class to allow greater focus on generating alpha.
- We shared some thoughts with @CoinDesk’s @Sebsinclair1989 on “Rising Institutional Investment Setting Pace For Future Crypto Growth” https://t.co/gAFgR4ZkiF,
- RT @centre_io: CENTRE is open for business! We're inviting broader membership and industry participation. Read about the criteria for becoming a USDC issuer, the inner workings of the network, and future technology development and roadmap. https://t.co/BTfOmFEm8t,
- On today's #cryptoassets panel @GLG_Events our CEO @OliverSadie created a brand new cryptoasset just for the event to show the current divide between tech and law - discussion with Elisabeth Noble, @EBA_News, Sebastian Higgs @Crypto_Co1T and Ian Mason @GowlingWLG_UK #glgfintech https://t.co/fVCAvG7WYQ
- RT @GLGEvents: During the morning break, Oliver von Landsberg-Sadie @BCBcrypto created a crypto-asset, poses question to Noble: "how many rules/laws did I just break?" #glgfintech - Noble: explains process/regulatory obligations 'if' asset is classed a securitised token #glgfintech,
- RT @GLGEvents: Ian Mason (@GowlingWLG_UK) talking with Oliver von Landsberg-Sadie (@BCBcrypto), Sebastian Higgs (@Crypto_Vo1T), and Elisabeth Noble (European Banking Authority) about crypto asserts and risks associated with multi-assets electronic wallets #glgfintech https://t.co/rjdz8hlTob,