BCB Group is a cryptocurrency prime broker, a service specifically designed to cater to the needs of institutional clients who need OTC best execution for their own accounts and who wish to offer cryptocurrency products and services to their own clients.
Aiming to provide seamless infrastructure covering onboarding, execution, settlement, reporting and custodianship, BCB Group’s service relieves the operational burdens that come with this highly technical asset class to allow greater focus on generating alpha.
- RT @coindesk: UPDATE: @WellsFargo's stablecoin is built on Corda Enterprise, the paid-for commercial version of @inside_r3's blockchain technology, the bank tells @IanAllison123 https://t.co/6NvbvOojQP https://t.co/biosxwT0cE,
- 'The pace of change is unlike anything in any other market'
In the final episode of our series of podcasts, our CEO Oliver von Landsberg-Sadie @0liver_ traces the evolution of BCB Group in the #DigitalAssets market. https://t.co/b9Jwk4vkI6
- As @zedragroup announce they are entering the digital assets market - “BCB are proud to participate in this unique opportunity to transact in crypto assets within a closed loop of gold standard organisations" with @Crypto_Vo1T #digitalassets #cryptocurrency #btc https://t.co/5IbqMyWdA4,
- We'll be heading to Paris Blockchain Summit on 18 October where our CEO Oliver von Landsberg-Sadie @0liver_ will be appearing as a panelist on the main stage
#parisblockchainsummit #Paris #DigitalAssets https://t.co/gMx2EjOyVJ
- Our CEO @0liver_ shares his thoughts with @Cointelegraph's @maximyakub alongside @ErikVoorhees @josh_blockchain @cristinadolan and @ShaileeA - “Crypto mass adoption: What does it mean?” https://t.co/oMitADzshZ,