BCB Group is a cryptocurrency prime broker, a service specifically designed to cater to the needs of institutional clients who need OTC best execution for their own accounts and who wish to offer cryptocurrency products and services to their own clients.
Aiming to provide seamless infrastructure covering onboarding, execution, settlement, reporting and custodianship, BCB Group’s service relieves the operational burdens that come with this highly technical asset class to allow greater focus on generating alpha.
- RT @miles_parry: @Crypto_Vo1T must say, hackathon went really well with no breaches whatsoever. But must say, some seriously great attempts! Will release some stats soon, and then thinking about another round. “Double or nothing” thoughts?,
- RT @vertbase: GBP < > DGB GBP < > RVN GBP < > VTC GBP < > DOGE GBP < > NAV GBP < > LTC GBP < > DCR GBP < > BTC Available now for UK residents on the @vertbase platform! @decredproject @DigiByteCoin @DGBAT_Official @Vertcoin @Ravencoin @dogecoin @litecoin @NavCoin,
- RT @we_are_cordite: v0.3.10 released. Thanks to all those that contributed. Cordite is using the official Corda docker image and works on https://t.co/nMhXM5LN6I Give it a go at https://t.co/K16UQQka5N https://t.co/P6RpJSxFWE,
- RT @ruskin147: Why did Bitcoin spike up over 15% in 90 minutes this week? On @BBCTechTent @OliverSadie has a theory and @jemimajoanna is bound to weigh in. Listen out at 1500 on @bbcworldservice https://t.co/zsGsc7jh5D,
- What sent Bitcoin up 15% overnight? In the absence of major crypto events or news to support the movement, BCB CEO @0liver_ offers an angle that highlights the inefficiency of crypto markets, and hair-trigger sensitivity to large orders. #bitcoin https://t.co/vEn66NZr1D,