BehavioSec, a pioneer in behavioral biometrics uses deep authentication to continuously validate users identity with zero friction and over 99% accuracy.
The company’s Behavioral Biometrics platform is widely deployed across Global 2000 companies for its proven ability to dramatically reduce account fraud and data theft. Founded in 2008 out of groundbreaking academic research, BehavioSec technology allows companies to continuously verify digital identities with superior precision in real-time.
BehavioSec’s enterprise grade solution is used in global deployments by many of the world’s largest companies, reducing manual review while safeguarding millions of users across billions of transactions. BehavioSec investors include Forgepoint Capital, Cisco, ABN AMRO, Conor Ventures and Octopus Ventures. BehavioSec is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has global operations throughout Europe and Asia Pacific.
- While many focus on the tools, tactics and procedures behind a #hack, the best defense can only be put into place by first understanding the means, motives and opportunity, the why behind #cybercrime. Dr. Shane Shook details why that is: https://t.co/DPYnJF2SrB,
- #ICYMI: BehavioSec's Anton Klippmark reflects on the importance of #PSD2 in protecting #payment systems from #data theft and #fraud. Check out the blog and learn how to achieve PSD2’s strong customer #authentication requirement with #BehavioralBiometrics: https://t.co/IuwilBiGkE,
- Check out our recent ID Forum Podcast with BehavioSec's David McCulley to learn how companies can improve their #security in the era of #distributedwork. Listen to the ID Forum, here: https://t.co/xFQtBWXp3d,
- The future of security is in #authentication! BehavioSec pioneered #behavioralbiometrics which authenticates user identity continuously with over 99% accuracy. Check out this video for other key benefits: https://t.co/bx4VSXARia,
- IBM recently found that the average total cost of a #databreach is $3.86 million, and compromised #credentials are the leading factor as to why. @TechTarget has more on the findings: https://t.co/aJG8lQmpGP,