BehavioSec, a pioneer in behavioral biometrics uses deep authentication to continuously validate users identity with zero friction and over 99% accuracy.
The company’s Behavioral Biometrics platform is widely deployed across Global 2000 companies for its proven ability to dramatically reduce account fraud and data theft. Founded in 2008 out of groundbreaking academic research, BehavioSec technology allows companies to continuously verify digital identities with superior precision in real-time.
BehavioSec’s enterprise grade solution is used in global deployments by many of the world’s largest companies, reducing manual review while safeguarding millions of users across billions of transactions. BehavioSec investors include Forgepoint Capital, Cisco, ABN AMRO, Conor Ventures and Octopus Ventures. BehavioSec is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has global operations throughout Europe and Asia Pacific.
- CEO Neil Costigan sheds light on his experience in #cybersecurity and offers advice to individuals looking to start a career in #technology: https://t.co/6dk6MJMxiV @idgconnect,
- The 2020 #Gartner Market Guide for Online #Fraud Detection highlights why a #trust and safety mindset is crucial to protect interactions throughout the customer journey. Our website has more details: https://t.co/vllEmUJOGx,
- Era of #passwords drawing to a close? A recent report highlights consumers embracing new methods of #security that are physical and behavioral-based: https://t.co/Flwdg3BT0n @VentureBeat,
- 40% of businesses detected #cyberattack over the past year as working from home increased. @ZDNet highlights the #cybersecurity risks and #security recommendations, including protecting accounts with #MFA: https://t.co/IRV7NrGcPW,
- #ICYMI, here’s how #behavioralbiometrics combats #credential stuffing attacks. BehavioSec Product Manager Anton Klippmark offers insights in @InfosecurityMag: https://t.co/0mSGpHLtmi,