BehavioSec, a pioneer in behavioral biometrics uses deep authentication to continuously validate users identity with zero friction and over 99% accuracy.
The company’s Behavioral Biometrics platform is widely deployed across Global 2000 companies for its proven ability to dramatically reduce account fraud and data theft. Founded in 2008 out of groundbreaking academic research, BehavioSec technology allows companies to continuously verify digital identities with superior precision in real-time.
BehavioSec’s enterprise grade solution is used in global deployments by many of the world’s largest companies, reducing manual review while safeguarding millions of users across billions of transactions. BehavioSec investors include Forgepoint Capital, Cisco, ABN AMRO, Conor Ventures and Octopus Ventures. BehavioSec is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has global operations throughout Europe and Asia Pacific.
- As cybercriminals become increasingly innovative, conventional ways of #authentication are no longer sufficient to prevent fraud. Learn how financial institutions can protect themselves and their customers with behavioral #biometrics in @paymentsjournal: https://t.co/vM7kzsT41Q,
- Earlier this month, threat actors accessed thousands of Coinbase accounts through a potential #phishing campaign and multi-factor #authentication flaw. Learn more in @BleepinComputer: https://t.co/v2C1PHwhtF,
- Washington's new CIO has identified enterprise #cybersecurity as a top priority, highlighting the importance of new identity services and the danger of a compromised privileged identity. Read in @State_Scoop: https://t.co/XgbD8X5z4P,
- A former TD Bank, Bank of America employee allegedly aided in an email fraud scheme to scam businesses out of more than $1 million. Read more in @CyberScoopNews about this email compromise scheme: https://t.co/vYrpESm5kx,
- With internal #fraud schemes, like the recent TD Bank, Bank of America incident, how can companies mitigate risk without compromising employee #privacy? CEO, Dr. Neil Costigan dives into a common ground #authentication solution that trusts behavior. https://t.co/vO6ugOe6Hy,