BehavioSec, a pioneer in behavioral biometrics uses deep authentication to continuously validate users identity with zero friction and over 99% accuracy.
The company’s Behavioral Biometrics platform is widely deployed across Global 2000 companies for its proven ability to dramatically reduce account fraud and data theft. Founded in 2008 out of groundbreaking academic research, BehavioSec technology allows companies to continuously verify digital identities with superior precision in real-time.
BehavioSec’s enterprise grade solution is used in global deployments by many of the world’s largest companies, reducing manual review while safeguarding millions of users across billions of transactions. BehavioSec investors include Forgepoint Capital, Cisco, ABN AMRO, Conor Ventures and Octopus Ventures. BehavioSec is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has global operations throughout Europe and Asia Pacific.
- BehavioSec VP Jordan Blake predicts, "In response to breach, #MFA systems will finally evolve beyond basic knowledge/possession-based secrets." Find out why and read more 2021 #predictions: https://t.co/soNIOVk7dp @vmblog,
- Can organizations build #onlinetrust without disrupting #userexperience or #digitaltransformation efforts? Head to our blog to find out! https://t.co/oT40PbiiYp,
- Want to learn more about BehavioSec solutions? Our case studies show how BehavioSec addresses problems that real #technology and #financial companies face: https://t.co/Zbd8psLTx1,
- Accurate #identity verification is critical for #online transactions, and one of the best ways to #authenticate is through #biometrics. SecurityIntelligence digs deeper into types of biometrics, naming behavioral as one of the most secure: https://t.co/9T3u0UJhas,
- 2020 saw the world digitally transform overnight and at the start of a new year, #remote work numbers remain increased. Take a refresher with recommendations from BehavioSec on minimizing #cybercrime risks: https://t.co/tgvfiRAqai,