BTL offers enterprise class blockchain solutions to businesses with advanced trading and settlement needs, such as those in financial services ecosystem, energy and other commodity sectors. Having partnered with Visa, BTL built a prototype that showcases the extensive capabilities of a blockchain based interbank payment and settlement network built on BTL’s core platform, Interbit.
Interbit is an industry agnostic, multi-chain, asset settlement platform built from the ground up with robust smart contract facilities. This open platform exposes a suite of APIs and that allow innovators across industries and geographies to develop lightweight, lightning-fast, secure, and auditable transaction solutions.
With offices in Vancouver (Canada) and London (UK), BTL has positioned itself as a front-runner in the blockchain ecosystem, providing expertise to industry leaders. BTL is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Venture Exchange (TSXV:BTL).
- RT @interbit_: Problems = delays = derailed project launches. And no one wants that. #Interbit's blockchain platform is designed to solve problems before they occur and keep your business on track. #blockchain https://t.co/b2hbBKLeyv,
- RT @interbit_: From today, businesses must comply with #GDPR, take a look at how #blockchaintechnology will be affected: https://t.co/q6Cj2OyPqR #Interbit https://t.co/XUmpaZd0sC,
- RT @interbit_: Have an idea for an app? Let us help you and earn a chance to get funding and mentorship on the world's best blockchain platform. Enter the Starting Block here https://t.co/1ae1oZPKDK #blockchain #interbit https://t.co/r3ZBRADaqY,
- RT @interbit_: Our CEO, Dominic McCann talks with @business on how #blockchain could revolutionize the energy industry. Watch the full interview here: https://t.co/iB0kEQ9fn6 #Interbit,
- RT @AngusJMCampbell: Watch @adsteel's #Commodities Edge on @BloombergTV from 1pm ET (6pm BST) where @Blockchainltd CEO Dominic McCann is due to be on discussing #blockchain tech & @interbit_ in the oil & gas sectors,