The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) is a professional qualification and certification in bank Treasury, Capital Markets and balance sheet risk management.
The programme is a 6-month, part-time, modular qualification with cohorts starting every April and October. Obtaining the BTRM provides students not only with a recognised professional qualification demonstrating excellence in the Treasury space, it is also a sign of genuine commitment to excellence in risk management.
- Thank-you to all our participants, speakers and panellists (live and online) who attended the 3rd Biennial BTRM Conference, in partnership with Oracle Financial Services!
Here's the recording:
#level39, https://t.co/lZM3x43zi7 https://t.co/dM9Ts0WvJk
- Addressing the challenges of bank treasury
Austin Clark, Managing Editor at TheGlobalTreasurer interviewed Professor Moorad Choudhry, Founder of the BTRM.
Full interview here:
- The Oracle BTRM Conference, Live & Online, 20 March 2019
The future of bank balance sheet management: How best to combine a strategic ALM discipline, an integrated Treasury & the power of AI to deliver a truly optimised balance sheet. Hosted at #level39, https://t.co/lZM3x43zi7 https://t.co/uxHmdoI97T
- The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) is proud to announce its membership and residence at Level39, Canary Wharf - The world's most connected tech community, consisting of 1250 leaders in fintech, cybersecurity and retail tech. #level39 https://t.co/mjY6rQNs7S
- We are delighted to announce that Jonathan Farnan will be joining the BTRM faculty in Cohort 9, he is a Director in the Treasury Markets team at Standard Chartered. Jonathan holds a BSc Hons in Mathematics from the University of Bath, and he is a proud alumnus of the BTRM. https://t.co/ZIFjVCSQ0v