The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) is a professional qualification and certification in bank Treasury, Capital Markets and balance sheet risk management.
The programme is a 6-month, part-time, modular qualification with cohorts starting every April and October. Obtaining the BTRM provides students not only with a recognised professional qualification demonstrating excellence in the Treasury space, it is also a sign of genuine commitment to excellence in risk management.
- Cohort 11 of The #Certificate of Bank #Treasury #RiskManagement #BTRM starts Wednesday 15th April. Claim 30% Super Early Bird Discount until Friday 10th January 2020 https://t.co/9QweEnWLsb
The BTRM Faculty is led by Professor Moorad Choudhry
#regulatorychange #balancesheet https://t.co/5Q9SL3EdIv
- Today, Friday 20th September ends the 15% Early Bird Discount on The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM). https://t.co/rZbxkKrAE8
#treasury #regulatorychange #finance #balancesheet #riskmanagment https://t.co/MLGAv7HFnA
- Now celebrating our 10th cohort, The BTRM is world’s first practitioner-developed and orientated professional qualification in bank asset-liability management. https://t.co/naFVSJ7j1m Cohort 10: 9h October 2019.
#treasury #finance #alm #banking #balancesheet https://t.co/jqccvZMqgq
- If you missed last week's BTRM Information Session, please view below https://t.co/pdp0DdIplY https://t.co/VDq49XTHPk
- Today join The BTRM Info Session: 26th June, 17:30 (BST). Join this webinar live in London or online and meet the BTRM Head of Faculty https://t.co/9LCyf7umqk #treasury #balancesheet #riskmanagement #liquidity #banking #finance https://t.co/LNKnGx3Flk