The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) is a professional qualification and certification in bank Treasury, Capital Markets and balance sheet risk management.
The programme is a 6-month, part-time, modular qualification with cohorts starting every April and October. Obtaining the BTRM provides students not only with a recognised professional qualification demonstrating excellence in the Treasury space, it is also a sign of genuine commitment to excellence in risk management.
- 15% Early Bird Discount until Friday 18th March 2022. Only three days left to book with this discount! https://t.co/rZbxkKJc2I
The BTRM has partnered with University of Northwestern Switzerland (FHNW) to offer the programme jointly. https://t.co/mjH9yoLi6f
- Complimentary Thought Leadership Webinar The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) ALM and non-maturing deposits (NMDs): Hedging Bank NMDs in an Environment of Extreme Low / Negative Interest Rates. Wednesday 11th May 2022: 15:00 BST https://t.co/zuSc04tMW7,
- Congratulations Mohau Seoela: Head of Treasury, First National Bank Lesotho on winning The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) Wiley prize. https://t.co/46JfcY06xZ
- 30% Super Early Bird ends this Friday 7th January 2022 Practitioners will be able to apply best-practice techniques to measure ALM risks and formulate strategies for management of these risks at their employing institutions https://t.co/rZbxkKJc2I,
- If you missed The Certificate of Bank Treasury Risk Management (BTRM) webinar: https://t.co/QUNAJR0Okg How can I get in touch / book a simulation? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1273 201 352,