Capexmove decentralises debt capital markets by leveraging blockchain technology. Our platform allows enterprises to issue bonds on the Ethereum network.
It offers a compelling solution to the problem companies face when they need funds to grow their business, but do not wish to liquidate their blockchain assets. Capexmove enables borrowers to leverage the value of selected assets to obtain access to liquidity, and offers lenders a remunerative and secure solution to access a rapidly expanding and instantly accessible borrower base.
Blockchain assets are divisible and instantly transferrable, unlike conventional forms of collateral. Bonds will be tokenised, and a secondary market will be provided with an all-to-all trading platform where investors will be able to trade their security-tokens.
Capexmove’s mission is to improve enterprises’ access to the lending market while improving data quality, reducing information asymmetries, enhancing price discovery and increasing market efficiency.
- #fintech #blockchain #capexmove https://t.co/01Br0RalH5,
- Blockchain 101 - Build the foundations with @Capexmove and @innovatorlondon at #level39! https://t.co/RJVi7q3Fku,
- RT @netguru: 🔥 @RevolutApp @WorldRemit @dopayHQ @wearebankable @Capexmove are just a few among the amazingly innovative companies sprouting under @Level39CW care. We took a closer look at the accelerator's impressive #fintech portfolio: https://t.co/2y2aif5rbL #level39 #finance #startup,
- An overview of the four primary protocols in #ethereum #blockchain development that will address the issues of scalability. https://t.co/XqNDYKGZZe https://t.co/h7knrYtXZY,
- A short summary of the Cryptoassets Taskforce report that sets out the UK’s approach to cryptoassets and DLT in financial services published on October the 29th 2018. #DLT #Cryptoassets #UK https://t.co/MDi7WzyKbI https://t.co/Zois5OPPWC,