The Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE) is an education platform and an exclusive professional network at the intersection of finance and technology.
Through online courses and community events, CFTE provides the knowledge, skills, and relationships needed to successfully navigate the rapidly changing world of finance. Begin your Fintech journey today by enrolling in our ‘Around Fintech In 8 Hours’ online course.
Learn from leading academics, Fintech entrepreneurs, and established industry professionals before connecting with other CFTE alumni from major finance hubs such as London, Singapore, Hong Kong, and New York. For more information on Around Fintech in 8 Hours, please visit: http://aroundfintech.cfte.education/
- RT @daviddoughty: RT @haysmacintyre: The @CFTE_Edu report #fintech 50: 5 years in fintech launched earlier this afternoon at level 39. Director Chris Cork was in attendance to get an update on the top 50 fintech startups over the last 5 years https://t.co/HeAH3QClM4,
- We’re very proud to launch the #Fintech50 report, over 80 pages of in-depth analysis of the evolution of the top 50 fintech innovators over the past 5 years https://t.co/FeELofxiSv
- 17 startups in the 2014 KPMG report are categorised as B2B players, and like their B2C counterparts, they have also rapidly grown since the release of the report, reaching 4.4 million businesses today. Fintech 50: Back to the Future Report (July 22). https://t.co/6GaS6f6yEB,
- Join us this evening at out very first event in Singapore! Enjoy fresh beers / cocktails while re-connecting and networking with other alumni! https://t.co/njMQZtcK7u,
- Delighted to have such an insightful talk today on career in Fintech with Magali Mclntyre, expert in executive search and leadership solutions. Follow the leaders and surround yourself with people who want to change the world by selling their businesses as transformational. #CFTE https://t.co/HqypDBPnMc