The Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE) is an education platform and an exclusive professional network at the intersection of finance and technology.
Through online courses and community events, CFTE provides the knowledge, skills, and relationships needed to successfully navigate the rapidly changing world of finance. Begin your Fintech journey today by enrolling in our ‘Around Fintech In 8 Hours’ online course.
Learn from leading academics, Fintech entrepreneurs, and established industry professionals before connecting with other CFTE alumni from major finance hubs such as London, Singapore, Hong Kong, and New York. For more information on Around Fintech in 8 Hours, please visit: http://aroundfintech.cfte.education/
- We are thrilled to announce CFTE Masterclass AI in Finance: Private Banking! We will be hosting Philip Watson, Head of Global Investment Lab and Chief Innovation Officer at Citi Private Bank to discuss the application and technologies of AI. More info https://t.co/TS5IcOuZZL,
- Xavier Gomez for Fintech Wednesday is now live! Join us and learn more about the global Fintech landscape Join the live session https://t.co/FIHLUHsEy3 https://t.co/zI0ZpjrXxn
- Founding and running a challenger #bank is no easy task. Today we are analysing #challengers banks’ founders and their respective backgrounds. Are their past and education playing a role in their journey to reinvent financial services? https://t.co/Ydhc9RWOtz,
- Is customer experience giving the edge to neobanks? Already well-articulated by @builtformars, customer-centricity has been the competitive advantage for challenger banks, yet this graph surprises us. Read CFTE latest article now https://t.co/uNIXuaD7tN,
- Fintech Wednesday with Lilian Poilpot is starting now! Join us to know what profiles Fintech companies are looking to hire today and network with finance professionals during the networking session!
Join us here https://t.co/D08f6MRzVM https://t.co/vowVq2eJjc