The Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE) is an education platform and an exclusive professional network at the intersection of finance and technology.
Through online courses and community events, CFTE provides the knowledge, skills, and relationships needed to successfully navigate the rapidly changing world of finance. Begin your Fintech journey today by enrolling in our ‘Around Fintech In 8 Hours’ online course.
Learn from leading academics, Fintech entrepreneurs, and established industry professionals before connecting with other CFTE alumni from major finance hubs such as London, Singapore, Hong Kong, and New York. For more information on Around Fintech in 8 Hours, please visit: http://aroundfintech.cfte.education/
- It was such a pleasure to host @jaydjenkins from @Google and @HardeepArora from @element_ai at Alpha Go screening and panel in #Singapore yesterday!
They discussed with @TramANguyen from #CFTE how AI and big data are shaping industries and people perceptions
- What do AI ethics mean for your business? Join us on Wednesday 25th @OctopusVentures in London for a discussion with @DavidHardoon from @MAS_sg about ethical implications of AI in finance. Book your place now!
#Fall4fintech #AI #ethics #Level39 https://t.co/GH0bDvmgdo
- What a great presentation by Rachie Hui from IBF Singapore on preparing the workforce to the new landscape of finance! ‘The world is changing and unless we change with it, we’ll fall behind’ she says #CFTEFintechCampus #Fall4Fintech #l39 https://t.co/6kYsfjNy6q
- RT @BenBrabyn: "Strategic HR has a much more important role to play" @rachiehui, COO of IBF tells @Huynguyentrieu @CFTE_Edu, forecasting the rise of the Chief Skills Officer #level39 https://t.co/M7eyNThcWH,
- All set for Fintech for Lunch about the Impact of Technology on Job Roles with Rachie Hui, the CEO and Head of Standards of IBF Singapore #cfte #fallforfintech #fintech #ibfsg https://t.co/Lc8Z1JkBp9