The Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE) is an education platform and an exclusive professional network at the intersection of finance and technology.
Through online courses and community events, CFTE provides the knowledge, skills, and relationships needed to successfully navigate the rapidly changing world of finance. Begin your Fintech journey today by enrolling in our ‘Around Fintech In 8 Hours’ online course.
Learn from leading academics, Fintech entrepreneurs, and established industry professionals before connecting with other CFTE alumni from major finance hubs such as London, Singapore, Hong Kong, and New York. For more information on Around Fintech in 8 Hours, please visit: http://aroundfintech.cfte.education/
- RT @RecruiterMag: FinTech Influencers advise #employers to recruit refugees to fill #fintech talent shortages https://t.co/plXIspZqhN #recruitment #fintechUK @thepower_50 @FT_Influencers #technology #AI #data @TRGLondon @Harringtonstarr @finbourne @CFTE_Edu @ian_pickup,
- It is great to be back at #SGFintechFest and meet with the vibrant ecosystem in #Singapore!
Today we gave a talk on '#AI in Finance: Myth or Reality' and hosted an event with @PayPal on 'AI in #Compliance'.
- We are at the #SingaporeFintechFestival! Reply to this Tweet or find one of the CFTE team members to arrange an interview about the most Exciting job in #Fintech ️ https://t.co/1GbFOLmS2s,
- CFTE team of experts prepared an in-depth guide of the "Impact of #Fintech on Financial Services in 2019"
- Today our Head of #Entrepreneurship, @Jnbarberis, had a pleasure to take part in the @HKUFinTech day where he discussed the "#FinTech Skillsets – Meeting and Making Market Demand" in a panel and once again launched the #RegtechBook! https://t.co/0NdsRUvgW1