Citizen Shareholders – Changing the behaviour of the companies that dominate our planet.
Citizen Shareholders is a global platform to let people vote the $40 Trillion worth of shares they own through their pensions and investments.
Our SaaS solution converts any equity containing vehicle into an ‘Ethically Engaged Impact Fund’ by transforming indirect shareholders into Citizen Shareholders.
In addition to voting on board proposed resolutions, Citizen Shareholders will be able to support curated external resolutions so that they trigger minority shareholder rights getting the issues that actually matter on to the only corporate agenda that truly counts, the legally binding AGMs.
- More research highlighting the health benefits of red meat and dairy in the @guardian, not known for being a purveyor of 'Fake News' for big corporates. The researcher does however distinguish between the natural and ultra-high processed. https://t.co/fT6OSQ3g2h @uscattlemen,
- We couldn't have put it better ourselves... @paulg https://t.co/2orcDr3Cou We could, can and are, putting it specifically and we're more than happy to share https://t.co/HaKBm1Ufvb,
- RT @UKSIF: The session on The Future of Voting will be delivered by @aliagerar, @sustfinSimon and @IAmGeorgiaS. We're looking forward to seeing you there tomorrow at the Ownership Day event. Haven't yet registered? https://t.co/EuwvaxPNCd #OwnershipDay21 @ActyTechnologi1 https://t.co/joXPbajgCP,
- Tune in at 11.10am for #OwnershipDay21 where @aliagerar will be discussing #voting with #UKSIF & outlining how the days of grey men in grey suits, making ethical decisions on your behalf, are numbered.
#corporategovernance #voteforchange https://t.co/RMqslMw2ja
- Delighted to be discussing all things #voting with @UKSIF at Ownership Day this Thursday. @aliagerar will be outlining how the days of grey men in grey suits, making ethical decisions on your behalf, are numbered. The revolution starts here. #OwnershipDay21 #voteforchange https://t.co/RoBG9azXS7