CityFALCON is designed for traders and investors. We provide next generation, market leading solutions for a portfolio of stocks, foreign exchange and commodities.
Clients can access valuable real-time, curated news and tweets for their portfolio.
They can also find the best-spread betting / CFD broker for their portfolio based on their trading preferences, and can take advantage of tax-effective leverage trading strategies to further increase their gains.
- #Lumber prices falling back to earth, down ~$670 or 40% since May, as homebuilders & DIYers balk at high prices. Dip reflected by rising demand online & in-store at $HD and $LOW. Other stalling #commodities: #Copper #corn & #soybean
More #commodity news https://t.co/26CFSUNUeo https://t.co/czPmWapvow
- #CristianoRonaldo may have shaved $4b off $KO #stock during #EURO2020, as #CR7 moved #CocaCola bottles aside and seemingly endorsed #Water when he spoke before the match against #Hungary. The action precipitated a 1.6% $KO price drop
More news and trends: https://t.co/NjH9191Xrd https://t.co/r2YXU9w58d
- #ElectricVehicle #startup #LordstownMotors slips over 18% as #CEO & #CFO #resign amid inaccurate #preorder disclosures. It warns it might run out of cash before selling first hyped-up electric #trucks. $RIDE #stock performance for last half year is -55%.
- Looking at #stocks or #cryptos under $1? Looks like a bargain. But are they? Penny stocks and low-priced cryptos may look attractive, but those bargain prices may hide red flags. Learn how #MarketCap, enterprise value, and more affect investment decisions
- #Geely to press on with methanol-powered vehicles despite risks, planning world’s largest plant with a capacity of 110,000 tons of low-carbon methanol per year, which could boost #China’s energy independence and its drive to carbon-neutrality.