CityFALCON is designed for traders and investors. We provide next generation, market leading solutions for a portfolio of stocks, foreign exchange and commodities.
Clients can access valuable real-time, curated news and tweets for their portfolio.
They can also find the best-spread betting / CFD broker for their portfolio based on their trading preferences, and can take advantage of tax-effective leverage trading strategies to further increase their gains.
- RT @Level39CW: #Level39 members Andrey of @ClauseMatch and Ruzbeh of @CityFalcon discuss new approaches to regulation and data in finance. #Ethics in #AI is a key consideration. #IFGS2019 https://t.co/wgbt8u4iBm,
- RT @TheAIBook: David Birch hosts a great panel to discuss an ethical framework for AI, difference between ethical and legal #regulation #regtech #AI #ML #artificialintelligence #MachineLearning #finance #compliance #gdpr #bias #discrimination https://t.co/mhHqKwE0VX,
- RT @InnFin: Who should set the standards for universal design of AI products? What can be done about algorithm biases? @dgwbirch moderates our lively panel discussion at the Blue Room featuring JD Digits @StuartThinks @CityFalcon @ClauseMatch #IFGS2019 https://t.co/hOjBYpAqBb,
- We're pretty sure our founder isn't a robot, but he talks an awful lot about #AI (and seemingly doesn't sleep). @InnFin even invited him to the Innovative Finance Global Summit, which he accepted without question. https://t.co/CvZhbSPRIc (blue room at 1115) Is @ruzbehb a robot?,
- Doing #Springcleaning and dug up some stuff from this winter. If you missed them, here's a @LondonFintech podcast on being an entrepreneur https://t.co/PHZTCcDiHN, a blog post on #ESGInvesting (https://t.co/bcAF1nJ6eG) and one on EIS tax scheme in the UK (https://t.co/ITIw1D38uX) https://t.co/dkwKTLP8D6