ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- RT @BradvanL: Nearly 10% of the #fintech50 top 50 Fintech companies in Europe are @techstars companies! Congrats @ClauseMatch, @cuvva @everledger and @Simudyne! And to @gregintech, @JessInBlue, @ChrisAdelsbach and @fabio_maffioli for getting it right!,
- RT @FinTechLabLDN: Huge congrats to @FinTechLabLDN alumni @ClauseMatch, @cytora and @nivaura for being named in the Top 50 European FinTechs to watch by @TheFinTech50! 👏👏👏 https://t.co/pam4ACf3Gt,
- RT @TheFinTech50: It’s live! The panel took a fresh lens to selection this year. Less about 'verticals' and all about innovators delivering value to individuals, to business and financial services. Special congratulations to our *top ranked* #Fintech (by panel votes) @onfido #FinTech50 https://t.co/qjBHjXEZU1,
- #Compliance is a huge pain point for firms in many industries. GRC now account for up to 20% of all total banking costs. Digitisation of compliance via #RegTech can lead to vastly increased efficiency and huge savings, boosting productivity significantly. https://t.co/dt8fUbzQgp,
- Have a look at newly-released Future of Banking report!Talking about security and #compliance among different topics. Ft. @freanie @StarlingBank @ValKristensen @OakNorth @evgenyy @ClauseMatch @willsorby @n26 & other experts
#WednesdayWisdom #Level39 https://t.co/FvmQktU2m9