ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- We look forward to exhibiting at the RegTech Expo UK @ExpoRegtech tomorrow! Pop up by the Booth R17 to meet team @ClauseMatch and discuss the latest trends in compliance automation #RegTech #FinServ #Finance #evolvewithcompliance https://t.co/TpFQyIhbem,
- RT @Freddie_Frith: Who will be attending the #RegTech Expo tomorrow? @ClauseMatch @ExpoRegtech,
- RT @regpac_: And finally, #policymanagement! Andrey Dokuchaev is explaining the @ClauseMatch products and how they can help companies to solve policy management challanges. #clausematchroundtable https://t.co/8qDRUD2SDs,
- RT @regpac_: Moving on with #RegulatoryReporting Danielle Jiang from @MAS_sg is sharing her experience and knowledge. #clausematchroundtable @ClauseMatch https://t.co/yoEtALQ8PC,
- RT @regpac_: #riskmanagement #regulatoryreporting #policymanagement are amongst the most salient regulatory compliance challenges financial institutions face. At the #clausematchroundtable today, we will discuss these topics and explore what technology can bring to the table. @ClauseMatch https://t.co/5CmiqOt6ba,