ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- Two weeks to go! Regulation & Compliance 2030 #cmregtech #events #compliance https://t.co/DroNbpOTn2,
- #RegTech is revolutionising compliance with UK leading the way ft. @evgenyy @ClauseMatch @impendulo @LawoftheJungle via @MT_editorial https://t.co/LgaOXM3Pup,
- RT @andreydoku: Help ClauseMatch win this year's Data Management Awards, vote to category nr 22 here: (link: https://t.co/u9uO6B3fV1) #RegTech,
- RT @impendulo: Management Today examines how #regtech is revolutionising compliance across multiple sectors, with contributions from Impendulo, @ClauseMatch (UK) and @LawoftheJungle (Australia) - read here: https://t.co/W1uZ6n65iM https://t.co/iZddxeHy5x,
- Your vote counts!️ we've been shortlisted for this year’s @Data_Review awards ! Vote to categories 20, 21, 22⛳️ https://t.co/5LiE8k2MtK before September 28 #RegTech https://t.co/tkbCugXQXE,