ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- RT @karinavazirova: Can't wait! @ClauseMatch @RevolutApp https://t.co/QWddSgjIQc,
- Dan Cooper of @EY_Banking considers what’s in store for the #UK #finance sector in 2019. He claims that the Financial Conduct Authority’s changes will lead to more strategic investments into #RegTech: https://t.co/6S7aSCTuU4,
- RT @RevolutApp: With speakers from @RevolutApp, @ClauseMatch, traditional banks and ex-regulators, you will not want to miss our event on Compliance Tech. Hurry, tickets are going like hot cakes! https://t.co/OEsvZmS0dB,
- #ICYMI: Who is better at performing #regulatory #compliance, humans or machines? Or humans with machines? @adokuch gives her take: https://t.co/FtzGc62iwv https://t.co/528zNKQqXe,
- RT @ChristianT_CM: Very exited to be at the @LloydsofLondon #innovation showcase #LloydsShowcase #Insurtech #level39 https://t.co/Dg6qs0Qy5T,