ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- RT @ChristianT_CM: Listen to the Chief Executive of @TheFCA Andrew Bailey on the Business Plan and future of regulation (20mins) 👉https://t.co/P8mFut0xSE 👈 @ClauseMatch #regtech #regulations #brexit,
- RT @ClauseMatch: .@ClauseMatch Data science and machine learning lead Vladimir Ershov demonstrating #AI in practice. AI in #compliance #CMRegTech https://t.co/rVBffDZOBd,
- RT @ClauseMatch: What are the benefits of using #AI in #compliance? #CMRegTech #Level39,
- RT @ClauseMatch: Which problems can #AI add in #compliance? #CMRegTech,
- RT @evgenyy: .@Accenture's report has found that the widespread deployment of #AI within financial services organisations stands to unlock an additional $1.2 trillion in value by 2035. AI in #compliance is the most urgently needed digital transformation https://t.co/I486n1F611,