ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- RT @ThinkRiseNY: #RegTech and #BarclaysAccel powered by @techstars alumnus @ClauseMatch is hosting numerous "Compliance in Challenging Times" discussions between April 7th-21st. Find out more on their website now! 👉https://t.co/BGHgTBdKk9 #HomeofFinTech #powerofcommunity,
- In the second episode of #RegTechLive, @Freddie_Frith chats to the expert in #risk and #compliance Nicholas Melas about how adopting early to technology has helped companies to easier continue BAU now, during these challenging times. https://t.co/CbVIBRROJH #RegTech,
- "Policy on writing policies". The recording of our second webinar with @GRCPundit Michael Rasmussen is available on-demand now: https://t.co/5goiwGeddJ #webinar #policymanagement #RegTech,
- Nicholas Melas is visiting @Freddie_Frith at #RegTech Live tomorrow at 1pm BST sharp!
We will be discussing how adapting to tech early has made compliance within the FinTech industry carry on with business as usual these days.
Make sure you sign up: https://t.co/3z5DeImNUs https://t.co/J8nrV9cNRC
- RT @ClauseMatch: Our second interactive webinar with @GRCPundit Michael Rasmussen 'Policy on writing policies' - is live tomorrow, April 7 at 1 pm! Secure your place: https://t.co/5FF3YYYOJl #webinar #policymanagement #compliance #RegTech #CMRegTech https://t.co/Gw7P5aYmHl,