ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- RT @FlourishVC: #Fintech is the biggest puzzle for regulators to solve. Our partners @joannbarefoot (@AIRinnovate) and @kellycochran (@FinRegLab) help explain what regulators can do to catch up in @AmerBanker https://t.co/Oy9UieHGvC,
- RT @Visible_Banking: Artificial Intelligence for Risk Reduction in Banking: Current Uses https://t.co/shpYxP8Zir @Medium @rshroff10 @Keepabl @sphonic @RitenGohil @neirajones @thepower_50 @RJBaugh @JimMarous @nicola_cowburn @clausematch #AI #fintech #regtech #cybersecurity #compliance #fraud https://t.co/hsjwQLm8sj,
- #Technology produces better modeling and more centralised data. Having a repository of verified data that everyone can refer to increases transparency and accountability - leading to better #compliance.
#digitalcompliance #evolvewithcompliance #RegTech https://t.co/Cl38hZAqfy
- RT @pensarmedia: Banks are spending more than ever on #cybersecurity and #compliance. Read more from @netguardians @ClauseMatch @CUBEGlobal @kompliglobal and @opus on how they are helping banks better manage that burden in our Future of Banking Report https://t.co/GNihvDJMmj #regtech #fintech https://t.co/bHJBixKrzF,
- RegTech clearly has the potential to release #compliance and legal teams from painstaking manual work. A report published by Grand View Research predicted that the global #RegTech market will be worth over $55 billion by 2025. https://t.co/NTAwoZT8x0 #evolvewithcompliance,