ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- Join us at Co. Singapore at 6.15 pm SGT tonight! @regpac_ and @ClauseMatch are co-hosting an evening of networking and experts talks on how AI and machine learning technology are transforming #compliance. Last call to register! https://t.co/4R2uEbKcAz #RegTech #AI #ML https://t.co/rthEElQ4gN,
- RT @regpac_: Countdown is almost over guys!! Join us tomorrow in our first event with @ClauseMatch at the Co. to learn about how AI and ML apply to compliance! For those of you who don't haven't registered yet, go get your tickets: https://t.co/rJlaLFDGYd #regtech #compliance #regulations,
- RT @_peta_k: #LloydsLab @ClauseMatch #audit #compliance #KYC #policymanagement #regulation #corporategovernance https://t.co/K8dUd1Diin,
- RT @LloydsofLondon: The last start-up of this session #ClauseMatch answers questions from a group of experts from the market on their solution enabling organisations to streamline regulatory compliance by centralising internal policies, standards, procedures and controls #LloydsLab https://t.co/cNi383xeIX,
- RT @evgenyy: I am in Singapore next week moderating expert event with @regpac_ on March 22. If you are around, come to talk all things #RegTech and #AI https://t.co/QRTsqUqX5K #evolvewithcompliance #Singapore https://t.co/Mh8WXJXjUR,