ClauseMatch was created by a group of finance industry veterans, lawyers, accountants and technical people.
Dealing with contracts, policies and other documentation on a daily basis exposed to the current ineffective operational controls, unstructured data systems and inability to respond to economic and regulatory events across the industry.
It seems that, while modern web services are providing people with new ways to collaborate on data, the tools currently used in enterprise for document management are stagnant and ineffective.
Our solution brings familiar interfaces and collaboration features from modern web applications and combines them with a granular approach to data management and extraction within documents.
We don’t see a document as one entity but as a collection of paragraphs, data points, creators and consumers, all collaborating in parallel to create, approve, publish and analyse the data within documents.
This granular approach enables better and faster interaction between people and improves the ability to interface with other systems.
- "FinTech Compliance Inside Out: how the adoption of #RegTech enabled @RevolutApp's faster expansion to new markets".
#SFF #Singapore #CMRegTech #RegTech https://t.co/9X09nPSSMB
- #RegTech: Enabling FinTech Expansion. Our joint event with @RevolutApp Singapore kicks off with @ClauseMatch COO & Co-Founder Andrey Dokuchaev @andreydoku making opening remarks.
#SFF #Singapore #CMRegTech #RegTech https://t.co/43JCeJTjrp
- RT @Clairerum: The @ClauseMatch @RevolutApp #sff2019 event is underway! #regtech https://t.co/HmHUvbLqVc
- It's getting hot! The room is buzzing here @RevolutApp office in #Singapore!
#CMRegTech #RegTech https://t.co/mNHszWjCFE
- Getting the room set up @RevolutApp Singapore office!
#CMRegTech #RegTech https://t.co/Bpz7pkMfd1