At Congenica we’re in the business of changing lives for the better.
We are a digital health company enabling genomic medicine with the world leading Clinical Decision Support platform for research use for the rapid analysis and interpretation of genomic data.
Built on a foundation of clinical expertise, we are driven to empower healthcare professionals worldwide to transform health and wellness, improving lives by converting genomic data into actionable information.
Our platform can analyze the entire human genome, to not only find the problem but go further, collect a wealth of information, trillions of data points, then interpret and understand every detail.
Latest Tweets from @Congenica
- We're delighted to be joined by our partner Neo-Science at Precision Med Exhibition & Summit in Dubai on 23 – 24 May. Visit us at booth C16 to get a live demonstration of our state-of-the-art software or contact us to schedule a meeting https://t.co/4v3Skh8WRf https://t.co/g4P9iIV1rw
- There’s still time to register for our event ‘Power of Genome Sequencing in Epilepsy and Prenatal Diagnosis’, taking place tomorrow at 11:00am BST / 18:00 HKT. Join us to hear from some of the leading experts in this field. https://t.co/ZBWmfS4kdB,
- Our next webinar features our founders and CEO who will cover significant achievements of the past decade and how these are driving precision medicine at scale. Join us for 'From Research to Transforming Patients’ Lives'. https://t.co/iCGotcxVIW #lifechanginganswers,
- We're at the NHS Long Term Plan Conference and Exhibition 2023 today in London, talking about how Congenica is driving clinical genomics at scale. #IGPPLTP #lifechanginganswers https://t.co/hDTalR1e8B
- In our latest blog, Philip Beer, CSO of Step Pharma, Paris, and Honorary Professor of Translational Medicine in York, highlights the key challenges that we're currently facing when applying genomic testing in cancer. https://t.co/CZWLVqMJRU #lifechanginganswers #precisononcology,