At Congenica we’re in the business of changing lives for the better.
We are a digital health company enabling genomic medicine with the world leading Clinical Decision Support platform for research use for the rapid analysis and interpretation of genomic data.
Built on a foundation of clinical expertise, we are driven to empower healthcare professionals worldwide to transform health and wellness, improving lives by converting genomic data into actionable information.
Our platform can analyze the entire human genome, to not only find the problem but go further, collect a wealth of information, trillions of data points, then interpret and understand every detail.
- Our latest blog highlights an interview by Luke Rosen, member of our Patient Advocacy and Engagement Board and founder of KIF1A, talking about the added fear of mortality for rare caregivers and parents https://t.co/6wtjsjYEg2 #lifechanginganswers #patientadvocacy #rarediseases,
- Congenica announces an expansion of our Clinical Consulting Services and the launch of a new “sample to report” service, providing additional access to sequence providers when the client’s laboratory has limited sequencing capacity. https://t.co/Bd3KpbsMIL #lifechanginganswers,
- We're delighted to be part of The UK’s Digital Health #Beyond100 Playbook, showcasing UK #digitalhealth innovators helping to solve the challenges facing global healthcare systems. https://t.co/sJ5xhqEm0v #lifechanginganswers #precisionmedicine https://t.co/S6mxmg36uX
- Our virtual event Enabling Genomic Medicine 2021 China is now available on demand. Watch to find out the latest in next-generation genomic analysis and find out how customers in China and UK are using it. https://t.co/5CUoIF8Ej6 #lifechanginganswers #EGM2021 #precisionmedicine,
- In the latest G word podcast, Christina Waters, SVP of Global Genomic Insights and Solutions at Congenica, asks why aren't there better disease therapies available? #lifechanginganswers #rarediseases #precisionmedicine https://t.co/VBlJd4QkB0,