At Congenica we’re in the business of changing lives for the better.
We are a digital health company enabling genomic medicine with the world leading Clinical Decision Support platform for research use for the rapid analysis and interpretation of genomic data.
Built on a foundation of clinical expertise, we are driven to empower healthcare professionals worldwide to transform health and wellness, improving lives by converting genomic data into actionable information.
Our platform can analyze the entire human genome, to not only find the problem but go further, collect a wealth of information, trillions of data points, then interpret and understand every detail.
- A desire to improve the lives of people living with rare and inherited diseases is central to everything we do at Congenica. If you are passionate about making a difference, please check out our current vacancies https://t.co/eEjYd9bdTB #lifechanginganswers https://t.co/BFJwgnPFV0
- We're pleased to announce that Robert Denison is the new CEO at Congenica. https://t.co/KlydegZyw4 #lifechanginganswers https://t.co/5KjO5GMfub
- In recognition of #Friedreich'sAtaxia (FA) Awareness Day on Saturday 21 May, we welcome Alex Fielding as guest blogger to talk about his experience of this #raredisease https://t.co/kSQO3GLd1l #lifechanginganswers https://t.co/QpuRF3T4Fa
- ‘Unlocking sociocultural and community factors for the global adoption of genomic medicine’, an article by Congenica’s Patient Advocacy & Engagement team, has now been published in the Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. https://t.co/rmlttrU25G #lifechanginganswers #rarediseases https://t.co/WiDEqipQhi
- Congenica wins Technology Company of the Year for its cutting-edge genomic platform #SciTechAwards #lifechanginganswers