Our name deﬁnes who we are – a Digital Hub that connects Universities & their Emerging Talent (Students) with Businesses to Co-Create market ready talent. It is a uniﬁed solution that enables meaningful connections and collaborations – Empowering everybody’s Future.
By building meaningful relationships, we co-create a stronger sense of community – Empowering Your Future. We know these connections are only the beginning, which is why C4U is so much more than a talent matching site. It’s a virtual space to work and grow together, to find creative solutions, empower each other and achieve collective goals.
- RT @mrsdlewis2: Suicide figures are up 200% since lockdown. Could 2 friends please copy and re-post this tweet? We’re trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening. Call 116 123 (Samaritans UK) Just two. Any two. Copy, not retweet Done @C_laireKennedy,
- RT @HEPI_news: How COVID has created a new imperative for universities to work with edtech @MaryCurnockCook https://t.co/Ce0IYj6Yv1,
- RT @CreativeReview: Through her inclusive tech collective Digi-Gxl and the Institute of Digital Fashion, artist Catty Taylor is pushing the social and cultural boundaries of technology https://t.co/emnJB1u4CF https://t.co/WDfjdgEAro,
- What a #Motivation - an incredible way to start our week with this beautiful thought! #MondayMotivation #WeAreOne https://t.co/WgyZlrGFTs https://t.co/ymymsNlKWB
- RT @timeshighered: Academics may need to take a more “exploratory” and collaborative approach to improving online teaching, akin to how they do research, if HE is to find the best way of using learning technology, @timeshighered forum hears. #THEdigitrans https://t.co/GqGOsjFtS3,