Our name deﬁnes who we are – a Digital Hub that connects Universities & their Emerging Talent (Students) with Businesses to Co-Create market ready talent. It is a uniﬁed solution that enables meaningful connections and collaborations – Empowering everybody’s Future.
By building meaningful relationships, we co-create a stronger sense of community – Empowering Your Future. We know these connections are only the beginning, which is why C4U is so much more than a talent matching site. It’s a virtual space to work and grow together, to find creative solutions, empower each other and achieve collective goals.
- RT @Phil_Baty: University students to return to campus from Step 3 of the roadmap, no earlier than 17 May (big news from England) https://t.co/MthM8R7r1o,
- RT @UWEBristol: 🌙 | #RamadanMubarak to all our students, alumni and friends observing the holy month of Ramadan. https://t.co/lVe8f3lQlI
- RT @Raindance: Just 8 days left before our “Hands on Basic Cinematography” will start! 🎥 Come down at Raindance for our first in-person class after 6 month, and put your hands on a camera! 👇 https://t.co/tyG0v5XpNq https://t.co/tvQfAitM8r,
- RT @rachelmercer: “We’re a female team trying to enter the ad industry and we’ve experienced sexism. We emailed our book to 80 advertising creatives. Half of whom thought we were women, the other 40 thought we were men. The results were surprising.” https://t.co/RWA7QUs7pN,
- RT @VisualArtsSW: Freelance Artist-Facilitator Position (Pop-Up Exhibition) for @RWABristol This role is suitable for a visual artist who has experience working with families and communities. Deadline: 07/05/21 https://t.co/nvCHaLGmXW,