Credit-Vision identifies, captures, aggregates and contextualises financial data for investors in corporate credit.
Credit-Vision is the next generation Saas-based financial data platform for banks and investment funds to standardise, aggregate and analyse private company financial data, generating actionable insights for investors.
- RT @lcdnews: US #leveragedloan mart found its footing this week: $10B+ in new issues - nearly all LBO/M&A - with commitment deadlines accelerated and pricing tightened on at least 3 deals during syndication.,
- RT @LPCLoans: Daily Analytic: Non-sponsored middle market lending increased to US$102bn but new money collapsed https://t.co/o5Z2nTxtq9,
- RT @lcdnews: As the credit markets shake, there's $1.15 trillion of US #leveragedloan outstandings in play. The thing is, little of it comes due for years https://t.co/pr0NnaDyRA https://t.co/lXhkfAp3Xy,
- RT @markets: Howard Marks, the billionaire co-founder of Oaktree, says investors should try to catch falling knives https://t.co/LJdF3SuVHo https://t.co/K3zDK2omFm,
- RT @InvestEuropeEU: No-deal means no deals? How #Brexit could impact UK private equity https://t.co/FrQ3QiCUB3 via @PitchBook #PrivateEquity,