Credit-Vision identifies, captures, aggregates and contextualises financial data for investors in corporate credit.
Credit-Vision is the next generation Saas-based financial data platform for banks and investment funds to standardise, aggregate and analyse private company financial data, generating actionable insights for investors.
- RT @claireruckin: UPDATE 1-Banks pile in on LGC's £1.3bn buyout loan | Article [AMP] | Reuters https://t.co/xILJvIJx4o,
- RT @LPCLoans: December 2019 #investment grade loan volume totaled $74bn, 18% lower than December 2018’s $91bn. To learn more about the #data on our Investment Grade Monthly, email us at email@example.com #Refinitiv #TrustedData https://t.co/UcPnpu8WdR,
- RT @lcdnews: After 7 defaults in 4Q, US #leveragedloan default rate finishes 2019 at 1.39%, well below 2.9% historical avg. As of 12/31 there was $15.75B in defaulted loans, up from $13.9B as of 3Q https://t.co/qffiklmm7L,
- RT @lcdnews: Thanks to M&A, and increased appetite for risk, #highyield bond issuance in Europe has hit its highest quarterly volume in two years, at €23B @millarlr https://t.co/D7fd8lkFpO,
- RT @lcdnews: 3Q earnings growth at US #leveragedloan issuers edged higher, despite tariff worries and faltering global economic numbers. The all-important cash flow coverage continued to dip, however https://t.co/lAIBsEnuiZ,