CybSafe is an intelligent, cloud-based cyber security software platform that removes dependence on tick-box security awareness training by delivering AI-curated content, targeted learning and ‘nudge’ interventions that scientifically address cyber awareness, behaviour and culture.
CybSafe uses proprietary technology and advanced data analysis to extract and present the risk metrics, measurements, indicators and insights that help information security professionals and decision makers make better decisions about human cyber risk.
This is the end to tick-box awareness training.
Underpinned by a powerful blend of data science and behavioural science, the cloud-based software platform is ideal for organisations at all levels of cyber maturity that want to positively influence (and measure) the cyber awareness, behaviour and culture of their staff.
This is the first time deep insight technology and intelligent automation has been applied to the behaviour change, risk reduction and data reporting aspects of cyber Awareness, Behaviour and Culture.
- “People, process and technology are crucial to maturity as security has tentacles and touches everything within an enterprise". Human and technical security measures will minimise your organisation's cyber risk! #cybersecurity #humanfactors https://t.co/Sy1otFatxJ,
- RT @ResonanceCrowd: #Phishing attacks dominated the #UK #cyber threatscape last year, accounting for 45% of reports to the ICO according to @CybSafe's analysis. @CommsBusiness reports https://t.co/dUunrDhOTz,
- Make updating your #passwords one of your 2020 resolutions! Its a "positive change you might not have thought about making". Try building a #passphrase which are easier to remember and stronger! #cybersecurityawareness #newyearsresolutions https://t.co/MaTv9zoQZU,
- We're attending @TEISS on 12-13th February! Are you also attending? Make sure you stop by stand 6 to meet the friendly CybSafe team and learn a little more about what we do! You can pre book a demo with us here https://t.co/QQScYLnbOz,
- On 27th Feb, we have a NEW WEBINAR on 'Meaningful Metrics' with @johnmblythe! “How has our human cyber risk changed over time?”“Which security interventions reduce most risk?” To answer such questions, we in security need meaningful metrics. Sign up now! https://t.co/iOMx1aIKSq,