CybSafe is an intelligent, cloud-based cyber security software platform that removes dependence on tick-box security awareness training by delivering AI-curated content, targeted learning and ‘nudge’ interventions that scientifically address cyber awareness, behaviour and culture.
CybSafe uses proprietary technology and advanced data analysis to extract and present the risk metrics, measurements, indicators and insights that help information security professionals and decision makers make better decisions about human cyber risk.
This is the end to tick-box awareness training.
Underpinned by a powerful blend of data science and behavioural science, the cloud-based software platform is ideal for organisations at all levels of cyber maturity that want to positively influence (and measure) the cyber awareness, behaviour and culture of their staff.
This is the first time deep insight technology and intelligent automation has been applied to the behaviour change, risk reduction and data reporting aspects of cyber Awareness, Behaviour and Culture.
- Interesting article on the advantages of third party #passwordmanagers over built-in browser password managers. Third party password managers point out weak #passwords with "built-in warnings" and provide a safer way of sharing passwords! #cybersecurity https://t.co/9p7ScmJVya,
- Tomorrow, CybSafe will be attending the Cyber Security & Data Protection Summit at the QEII Centre in London! Why not come along to learn how the UK's security experts are protecting the nation'a digital and physical future. Come find us on stand 29! https://t.co/QQScYLnbOz,
- "Cybersecurity doesn’t have to be a headache." Regularly educating employees about the rapidly evolving online world is a worthy investment! With this, "growing companies can operate at their best." #cybersecurity #cybersecurityawareness #humanfactors https://t.co/OKuWbyxA0r,
- Are you an IT and/or security decision-makers in organisations of over 200 employees? If so, make sure you attend our people-centric CyberBites workshop taking place on 26th Nov! Limited spaces available! https://t.co/tLNVmIsdcP,
- #SocialEngineering encompasses a "broad spectrum of malicious activity" and can provide an entry point into you organisation for criminals who utilise this tactic. Empower your employees by raising their cyber security awareness! #cybersecurity https://t.co/zzPyNJNsH2,