CybSafe is an intelligent, cloud-based cyber security software platform that removes dependence on tick-box security awareness training by delivering AI-curated content, targeted learning and ‘nudge’ interventions that scientifically address cyber awareness, behaviour and culture.
CybSafe uses proprietary technology and advanced data analysis to extract and present the risk metrics, measurements, indicators and insights that help information security professionals and decision makers make better decisions about human cyber risk.
This is the end to tick-box awareness training.
Underpinned by a powerful blend of data science and behavioural science, the cloud-based software platform is ideal for organisations at all levels of cyber maturity that want to positively influence (and measure) the cyber awareness, behaviour and culture of their staff.
This is the first time deep insight technology and intelligent automation has been applied to the behaviour change, risk reduction and data reporting aspects of cyber Awareness, Behaviour and Culture.
- “People need to update their idea of what a scam is so that we are less vulnerable.” Staying vigilant on social media can prevent users from being victims of "social engineering tricks." #cybersecurity https://t.co/3MGojX8sDt.,
- 5 day countdown begins for @WhitehallMedia's Enterprise Cyber Security event next Tuesday! Are you attending? If so, don't forget to stop by our stand (11) to hear more about CybSafe and meet the team! #wmecs,
- Cyber security "tools require gifted and knowledgeable staff to operate them". The training of employees in #cybersecurity trends is important in mitigating human cyber risk! #humanaspect #cyber https://t.co/sRvjjghwss.,
- We've recently revamped our #newsletter! Sign up now for monthly updates on the people-centric aspect of #cybersecurity, written for those passionate about keeping people, networks and societies safe! https://t.co/xOdqCSNq5g,
- CybSafe are exhibiting at @Fintech_Global's Financial Services CyberTech Forum next week on 24th September! Make sure you visit the CybSafe stand and say hello! #cyberforum19,