CyPro helps companies discover and build the most effective cyber security solutions for their business – enabling them to manage their current cyber risks and prepare them for the cyber threats of tomorrow.
At CyPro, we believe there is a better approach to cyber security. One that is calm and methodical, not fearful and chaotic. We ignore the fearmongering that surrounds our industry and instead remain focussed on the specific cyber threats faced by each of our clients.
With the right threats in view, we ensure our clients implement cyber security solutions that are targeted, affordable and reduce their threat exposure to acceptable levels.
- Here's our rundown of the top UK Cyber Security Conferences in 2022. We hope to see you at one of these great events in the coming months. https://t.co/N16CQEZqaa #cybersecurityindustry #cybersecurity https://t.co/bH3ZAW5yUB
- Six years on from the UK’s Brexit vote, the majority of security professionals say leaving the EU has raised concerns over their ability to keep their organisations safe. https://t.co/ctDKsqMPwB #cybersecurity #cybernews,
- Tactical “sticky plaster” solutions only cut it for so long. We help organisations implement tangible cyber security solutions that bring about real and sustainable risk reduction. https://t.co/5KJ4LzQgOi #cybersecurity #cybersolutions https://t.co/Az4VyhxUuD
- While it’s easy to think that the cyber security risk is limited to electric, semi-autonomous or self-driving cars, the threats encompass those with Internal Combustion Engines too. https://t.co/DoDo4hVsCF #cybersecurity #tech,
- CISOs are not only called upon to ensure regulatory compliance, provide technical recommendations and lead the response to cyber incidents, but through innovative risk management, they can also provide a competitive advantage. https://t.co/KAmfG66vVT #CISO #cybersecurity https://t.co/mgG6M9JUOw