CyPro helps companies discover and build the most effective cyber security solutions for their business – enabling them to manage their current cyber risks and prepare them for the cyber threats of tomorrow.
At CyPro, we believe there is a better approach to cyber security. One that is calm and methodical, not fearful and chaotic. We ignore the fearmongering that surrounds our industry and instead remain focussed on the specific cyber threats faced by each of our clients.
With the right threats in view, we ensure our clients implement cyber security solutions that are targeted, affordable and reduce their threat exposure to acceptable levels.
- Social engineering, a non-technical strategy that relies on human interaction and often involves deceiving people into breaching standard security practices, will only increase in this new year. https://t.co/KxWmcte2wI #cybersecurity #databreach,
- 3 reasons why your #cybersecurity project is about to fail. https://t.co/fbqhtQ3DRL #cybersecurityproject,
- Cyber-crime connected with fraudulent demands for payments continue to plague the maritime sector as a large claim handled by the International Transport Intermediaries Club (ITIC) demonstrates. https://t.co/Pwft3NB0wj #cybercrime #cybercriminals,
- We are obsessive about establishing straightforward reporting systems that clearly inform you of the real level of cyber risk within your business. https://t.co/AH81edyGRB #cybersecurity #cyberrisk https://t.co/bz61MeMNBV
- A plethora of newspaper and digital articles and blogs continue to underscore one key aspect of cybersecurity: Criminals are invading our home IoT devices and spying on us, demanding ransom and destroying our privacy. https://t.co/Wt5PIvaz7X #IoT #cybersecurity,