Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- Great keynote speech on #smartcontracts by Lord Keen of Elie at the @AccordHQ Project Forum today – looking forward to hearing more. #LegalTech https://t.co/NZusTKyKRX
- .@TheFCA & PRA have jointly fined Raphaels Bank £1.89m for outsourcing failings, cracking down on flaws in its overall management and oversight of outsourcing risk from Board level down: https://t.co/t2IzpV37hV https://t.co/PTa1CqTGQj
- The time is right for smart firms to embrace certain aspects of #legal #technology, says Jason Pugh, one of our Managing Directors on @FDleaders: https://t.co/C30n0FDRsk,
- Our pioneering work in the design & delivery of Legal Opinion Management & Collateral Enforceability Netting Engines was highly recommended at the @LegalWeek Innovation Awards last week! https://t.co/3c0Va55k1T,
- Firms should frame their approach to the @bankofengland’s recently introduced #OCIR requirements ensuring robust, transparent vendor contractual structures & processes in relation to critical services will contribute to the industry’s overall resilience. https://t.co/B97FacfSDX,