Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- It was great to be part of the Law Tech Live! event in London with @TheLawSociety alongside #lawtech experts, discussing lawtech products & applications and the drivers & barriers to adoption. Listen here: https://t.co/aVh5So9pT7 https://t.co/ZUPp2MLho5
- The @bankofengland has announced that large British banks, including Barclays and HSBC, will have to publish ‘living wills’ in 2021 to show they can be resolved in an orderly way. Read more: https://t.co/LZGnkLr0hY,
- NEWS: @ISDA has announced that Bloomberg has been selected as its Fallback Adjustment Vendor. Read more: https://t.co/VkrUJk76Jr https://t.co/zbRi6EDzmi
- We had a great time at the #FLIPConf & Innovation Dinner in #Sydney, celebrating #innovation & looking at the changing landscape of the #legal profession! Well done to the winners of the #Innovatelaw2019 hackathon! #FLIPlaw @LawSocietyNSW https://t.co/oxr6SseQuw https://t.co/LuDhvOywP0
- Is law an art or a science? Can lawyers be automated – will they code or “be coded”? What does the future hold for the legal sector? #Legaltech https://t.co/tKrgCmIt6s