Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- S&P report that British banks could face potential credit rating downgrades in the event of a disorderly Brexit: https://t.co/emaVZ2ROFa,
- Uber has been fined $148m for failing to notify its drivers for a year that they had been hacked in its 2016 data breach and vows to take take #privacy & #dataprotection more seriously: https://t.co/a39o1caFFI,
- FCA warns Tesco Bank that it faces a penalty of over £30m for its 2016 data breach (which could have been up to £1.9bn if the ICO would have imposed fines under #GDPR) https://t.co/wPnQjFFn1J,
- .@ISDA publishes Benchmark Supplement (relating to EU BMR), setting out actions if benchmarks are changed, cease or prohibited from use https://t.co/zIkOvRioND,
- The ICO has issued Equifax Ltd with the maximum fine of £500,000 fine under the DPA 1998, which would have been $134,400,000 if fined under #GDPR. It said there was “no excuse” for not following its own internal policies and the law. https://t.co/tBNlqlSBpo,