Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- #DLT pilot regime: The Trilogue between the @Europarl_EN the @EUCouncil and the @EU_Commission has successfully agreed to postpone the application of the mandatory buy-in regime under #CSDR. @McGuinnessEU cites #financial stability & market #integrity https://t.co/rGe6iOZ9dF,
- Pleased to be presenting at today's Legal Accelerators @LegalAccelerat1 conference on legal agreement and opinion #digitisation. @akber_datoo joined international experts to discuss #LegalTech, legal innovation & connected domains. https://t.co/2zezSQ4iVc https://t.co/iL9A2W4siq
- #SmartContracts: The @Law_Commission has published its advice to Government, concluding that the current legal framework in England and Wales is clearly able to facilitate and support the use of smart legal contracts. https://t.co/2WsrRC3XH6 https://t.co/8WDhoLEjpC
- US federal bank regulators @federalreserve, @FDICgov & @USOC have issued a statement summarising the results of their inter-agency sprint towards clearer #crypto regulations, recognising the potential opportunities and risks the emerging sector presents. https://t.co/Fo7762eZkO https://t.co/uqG84PQr84
- Read @SecFinTimes' latest digital edition for news on D2LT's involvement with both @ICMA on their #GMRA and @__isla on their #GMSLA clause library & taxonomy initiatives. See pages 8 & 18 onwards: https://t.co/NqOy8XwWPK https://t.co/Qvd66kvqvm