Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- Our CEO @akber_datoo speaking at today's Future Lawyer Week UK. ‘When Life Gives you Lemons - Make Lemonade: Blending the right tools to turn #data into #intelligence’. https://t.co/uvLIgrOT7E @CosmonautsLtd #LegalTech https://t.co/6XeaR9Cj05
- The UK is suggesting removing the EU's human review of #AI decisions, rewriting or deleting #Article22 of EU #dataprotection regulation. @FT https://t.co/ZIEIzmWQbg,
- Our CEO @akber_datoo is speaking at Future Lawyer Week UK. Join the discussion: ‘When Life Gives you Lemons - Make Lemonade: Blending the right tools to turn your #data into #intelligence’, on Tues 14th Sep. https://t.co/uvLIgrOT7E @CosmonautsLtd #LegalTech https://t.co/ObqXVfchif
- Download @__isla's guide on how to incorporate the ISLA Clause Library & Taxonomy into daily working practices, inc. tooling to assist with GMSLA contract lifecycle. https://t.co/EzYykpD1UO Launching soon! #islalegalmembersurvey202021 #islaclauselibrary&taxonomy #industrystandard,
- While it's excellent that the UK is seeking equivalence with new territories, we should consider EU #GDPR is enshrined in the UK #DPA. Any divergence may be an extra burden for UK DPOs who may well have to consider branched Data Protection Policies…. https://t.co/Ulmb1cxC0S,