Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- Great to see our CEO @akber_datoo’s book ‘#Legal #Data for #Banking’ listed on the @PlanetComplianc Top Reads of 2019 list. https://t.co/o6Wq9u8nzz,
- Damaged reputation. #Financial loss. #Silentcyber is one of the biggest issues facing the #insurance industry, but few firms recognised the need to digitise policy documents. Read more on @FinDerivative https://t.co/geYxxpzzS8,
- Significant Cross Border challenges involved with compliance with Margin Rules, such is the global nature of the derivatives markets. @ISDA provides a timely note assessing the implications. Read more: https://t.co/akraIbNBA3 https://t.co/UVNY1vURjC
- The @ecb has clarified the process regarding recognition of contractual netting agreements as risk-reducing, which will be applied as of 31 January, further to its requirement published on 10 October 2019. https://t.co/T3KzgP4RT5,
- Heightened regulatory expectations from the @ecb in respect of close-out netting determinations and related #legal opinion management: https://t.co/Sy09Rc6won https://t.co/eVNmJr8uKX