Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- #financialservices #regulation – is it ready for the next crisis? Read D2LT's @RachelScanlon on the lessons we have learned since 2007 & how we can build a framework that is going to continue to improve stability in the new data-driven era? @fintechna https://t.co/gnjh9DSEbJ,
- #cryptocurrency #fintech #legalstandards
'Crypto market rife for new areas of litigation'. Read D2LT's @akber_datoo speaking at @TheLawSociety Commercial Litigation conference on the matter of crypto litigation & the need for a proper legal framework. https://t.co/FBbpmHzIlB https://t.co/JVw28LHSHU
- #standardisation #CDM #capitalmarkets #digitaltransformation We highly welcome this unique, cross-industry collaboration between @ISDA @ICMAgroup & @__isla who have appointed @FINOSFoundation to provide a repository for an open-source CDM
Read here: https://t.co/0CMbrrlXmw https://t.co/WZmXMvnPaf
- #crypto #GMSLA #financialstability
Following the #Celsius bankruptcy, traditional finance markets are calling for more legal rigour in crypto trading. @__isla has commissioned initial analysis on adapting the GMSLA for the crypto age.
We eagerly await! https://t.co/5eYZ8pMv1N https://t.co/oMYQXn34Ta
- #legalinnovation #legaltech #ai - The @ABAesq has released its inaugural 'Innovation Trends Report', exploring developments in the legal services industry, advances in legal technology and regulatory innovation. Read more: https://t.co/AcXOkv9UzK,