Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
Latest Tweets from @D2LegalTech
- "Unlocking the Promise of Smart Legal Contracts" @akber_datoo explains why #smartcontracts increase, not decrease, the need for both the law & lawyers - and details the steps for lawyers and technologists to take to unlock their promise. @FinDerivative https://t.co/NUVRq3ayp1 https://t.co/XMYCMxVQXX
- #cryptoassets #bitcoin: @Europarl_EN backs world's 1st comprehensive rules for cryptoassets. The rules would, amongst others, require firms that issue & trade crypto assets to be licensed by a national regulator to serve customers across the EU.
@Reuters: https://t.co/gu9vESUZSK https://t.co/ra0Q3YEbdz
- "AI ‘Art’ In A Lawyer’s Sceptical Eye". D2LT is pleased to share our latest contribution from Ola Wesołowska in @LawSocietyNSW's “LSJ Legal Updates”. #ai #copyright #plagiarism Are current #legalframeworks and #contracts fit for purpose? Read more: https://t.co/tDcN65u16m,
- Reflections of the @__isla, @ICMAgroup & @ISDA #CDM Showcase. Read ISLA's CEO Andrew Dyson's blog resonating on the work that the associations have done to develop a Common Domain Model (CDM) for the securities financing, repo & derivatives markets https://t.co/4e6IyCIFud,
- #Rule4210 #MSFTAs to get yet another stay of execution… Read the @FINRA and @SECGov announcement at: https://t.co/JWfo9L3qCa – a proposed rule change to further postpone the implementation of #marginrequirements for covered agency transactions (CATs) from 24 Apr to 25 Oct 2023 https://t.co/ungAb6fNNf