Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- #ISLAEvent: Delighted to be a Gold sponsor of @isla’s 11th Virtual Post Trade Conference on 16 & 17th March 2021. Watch out for our smart legal opinions explainer!
Register at https://t.co/DIhuAVT6U8
#ISLAPostTrade2021 #securitiesfinance #securitieslending https://t.co/lhw7ef4bZp
- Great reaction to our work with the International Securities Lending Association (@isla) in its efforts to develop a clause taxonomy and library with shared #data standards. @akber_datoo talked to @ArtificialLawya further: https://t.co/OzOP0KGlvF,
- Close-out #Netting: The UAE has adopted additional bankruptcy legislation in order to cope with the effects of the #pandemic, allowing for an ‘Emergency Financial Crises’ to be declared from 1 April 2020 to 31 July 2021 - @ISDA. @Clifford_Chance outlines: https://t.co/ZtnO5bXs4l https://t.co/3OOt11Mpxt
- LIBOR - @TheFCA has today made a decisive statement announcing the dates that panel bank submissions for #Libor settings will cease (https://t.co/OtHSpfLEnH). A statement from @ISDA in response can be seen at: https://t.co/2UEUsBOGp7 https://t.co/K1xz72hqNw
- D2LT’s CEO, @akber_datoo laid out what changes and regulations could be expected concerning regulation and taxation of #cryptocurrencies with the unprecedented demand of #Bitcoin to the @Daily_Express. Read here: https://t.co/h0kwksKodR,