Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- The latest on the Dodd-Frank Act shows that now is the time for #fintech solutions to demonstrate their true value, argues our Managing Partner @akber_datoo on @Bobsguidedotcom https://t.co/ruTcjYaPqu,
- Our Managing Partner @akber_datoo has written the chapter on #SmartContracts for the @InsurTECH_Book by @Wiley_Finance. Order your copy & tweet us if you have any questions for Akber: https://t.co/heNM1lH09u https://t.co/sKW6hLI3Sr,
- As we enter a new era of data privacy, from #GDPR to the rapidly growing awareness of the way personal data is harvested and mined, organisations can no longer adopt a careless attitude to customer data. Are you ready for GDPR? https://t.co/ybkBPKzKIx,
- How can DLT overcome the uncertainty of governing law? The @FMLCSecretariat argue for an elective 'situs approach' in the latest paper - read more here: https://t.co/I2yfCIzpGM https://t.co/zGGEUQESqG,
- This week we attended the inaugural @TheLawSociety 'Future of Law' Series on Smart Contracts given by Sir Geoffrey Vos. We were encouraged by his invitation of test cases on smart contracts and blockchain issues & look forward to hearing further insights in the future. https://t.co/Nmkp4prFh8,