Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- D2LT’s CEO @akber_datoo took part in a webinar organised by BeABP Foundation, discussing developments in #AI and its application to the law. https://t.co/Cp5LnFwbY2 https://t.co/xSQ1Hl1Zf6
- .@ISDA releases the ISDA Clause Library for its Master Agreement, building on its Documentation Taxonomy work. Listen to a webinar with our CEO @akber_datoo explaining the building of the taxonomy & its application to clause construction. https://t.co/7kfWOtBBBD,
- Great to see coverage of our work with @UniOfSurrey & @KroniKare featured in the @FT. We took part as a team in the @FT Innovative Lawyers Global #Legal #Hackathon Challenge, forming a team to deal with the #legal challenges in the face of #Covid19: https://t.co/SyeuNe0PEN,
- In New South Wales, the law has changed to allow remote witnessing of documents, subject to conditions, in response to #Covid19 restrictions. It is now so important to understand how to have your #contracts validly executed in a #remoteworking world. https://t.co/kSlv0VwRGN https://t.co/BmGguWbF3T
- The use of #LegalTech as a result of #Covid19 has enhanced how legal services are carried out. Lawyers are more than ever using video meetings, electronic signing & online work solutions – as well as adding more business value: https://t.co/6OdNeoVw1h https://t.co/AvUjIaX3mk