Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- Blockchain technology offers an ability to innovate the way legal services are provided. But how? Join @TheLawSociety webinar tomorrow, 11th December at 12:30pm with @Akber_Datoo to find out: https://t.co/agGai72MwP,
- What is the difference between a database and a #blockchain? Join @TheLawSociety webinar on 11th December at 12:30pm to find out: https://t.co/agGai72MwP,
- We are delighted to be shortlisted in the @FTLive #FTIntelligentBusiness Awards in the Use of Legal Data category! https://t.co/nFqntm3tjV https://t.co/TlKUhW6cjw,
- RT @isda: ISDA's Katherine Darras moderates a panel at #isdafintech forum in NY on how to unlock data & store & process information in a digital form with @D2LegalTech, @LinklatersLLP and @BNYMellon @ISDAConferences,
- .@ISDA has issued bilateral amendment templates for use with counter parties that do not adhere to the ISDA 2018 US Resolution Stay Protocol. Read more: https://t.co/90qxqlqHUk,