Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- Calling all legal innovators… Announcing the beginning of the crowd-sourcing process for global authors to write for @LegalTECHBook, the next book in the bestselling Wiley #FinTech series. Submit a 300 word abstract of your proposed chapter by 15 May! https://t.co/RU0d3Pemzw https://t.co/vZmUNcQPOz
- Japanese firms need a change in netting laws before they can conclude IM arrangements in respect of cross-border derivatives trades ahead of the Phase 5 deadline - #ISDA #Margin #IM @RiskDotNet https://t.co/fHAlZLaqmI,
- The #ISDAAGM is underway and we were pleased to hear @ISDA CEO @ScottOMalia open the AGM with a discussion of the importance of a strong legal structure, focusing on close-out netting specifically. We’re looking forward to the rest of the AGM! @ISDAConferences https://t.co/M6vPaRRJtB
- We’re looking forward to attending @ISDAConferences #ISDAAGM in Hong Kong next week. Join the panel discussion to learn how @ISDA is working to digitise documentation to unlock its inherent business value: https://t.co/cQA8eTmSlP,
- Jason Pugh has joined us as a Managing Director, bringing a wealth of #legal & #financial experience and working with us to further unlock business value for our clients. Read more on @FinanceDigest1: https://t.co/IIWYT4Kh9B,