Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- #GDPR: The impact for the few, not just the many. Desjardins has sacked its COO & IT EVP in the wake of a #databreach in June that exposed the accounts of 2.9 million customers https://t.co/g8BilWUw89,
- Delighted to join the @iaccm Member meeting yesterday, with Tomas Vanderick, Head of BT’s global customer contract management team, speaking on “Managing Contracts Globally” – a great talk covering #contract management #innovation and #digitisation. https://t.co/XBBYyf7AIY
- .@FINRA has extended the implementation date of #Rule4210 Margin Requirements for Covered Agency Transactions to 25.03.21 (again!) – the 4th extension to date, indicating ongoing challenges to implement an appropriate set of rules. https://t.co/T1lcP5Vrlw https://t.co/nFftEMP8p6
- We were delighted to win the Data Strategy award with @ISDA at the #FTIntelligentBusiness Awards last week! D2LT has also been listed in second place in the Top 10 Market Shapers: https://t.co/Hv7C9eGBMs https://t.co/jB9DGPSDxp
- We are excited to partner with the new @LawAtSurrey #Law & #Technology Hub, where students, academics, business leaders & #legal practitioners will forge close links to work on complex #digitaltransformation & legal #innovation topics: https://t.co/rHq7gwW2LI https://t.co/r4hObJukvQ