Award-winning legal data consultancy, D2 Legal Technology (D2LT), advises firms on the use of technology to unlock business value through legal change.
Founded in 2011, today D2LT is at the forefront of assisting firms with expert solutions relating to legal agreement data management, data privacy and protection, technology and process.
D2LT’s blend of industry knowledge, legal and technology skills places it in a unique position to advise organisations about the management and treatment of their legal contract data to unlock business value; particularly the ability to harness legaltech such as contract management solutions, document assembly tools, workflow, OCR, AI/machine learning and smartcontracts and to respond to digital disruption, to become data driven and to add much needed business context to legal activity. D2LT’s areas of specialism include capital markets legal documentation (such as ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, MRA, MSLA, OSLA, Prime Brokerage, Listed Derivatives and Clearing Agreements), risk management, regulation and a wealth of practical change management experience.
- #derivatives "Stick to the fax? @ISDA seeks to revamp close-out notice methods" Rebekah Tunstead reports on ISDA's working group examining ways to update provisions relating to standard close-out procedures. Read more on @RiskDotNet https://t.co/ZDn14I8pGZ,
- #Genesis, described by @FortuneMagazine as “akin to Goldman Sachs in the traditional financial world”, files for U.S. bankruptcy. https://t.co/0VBZ9tSlsR,
- Swap Connect offers access to offshore foreign investors to the China onshore RMB IRS market . Read D2LT's Errol Bong analysis published on Global Investor on the legal issues to be addressed to ensure the right RWA treatment is obtained. More here: https://t.co/pXrDdAe1mR https://t.co/6Oa6aOSV6r
- #cryptocurrency #cryptomining @Microsoft bans cryptocurrency mining from its online services in an update to its Universal License Terms in order to prevent disruption, fraud and unauthorised access to user accounts. Read more on @TheRegister: https://t.co/PwtWEiO9pH,
- #ESG #greeneconomy @ISDA launches standard definitions for the trading of verified carbon credits (#VCCs) as part of a broad effort to support the transition to a green economy by developing robust legal and risk management standards See the definitions: https://t.co/D3CFwq5ubP,