Darwinex is an FCA (UK) regulated broker and asset manager that pairs skilled traders with savvy investors for mutual benefit.
They scan their customer flow for systematic profit opportunities and scale them with investor capital via “DARWIN”, the evolutionary asset class. Darwinex traders enjoy competitive execution, a gamified roadmap to investable trading and regulatory cover to generate investor revenues. Investors enjoy market uncorrelated, systematic returns, with immediate liquidity and tailor made risk management, 100% online, without investment advice.
Darwinex’s agency-only policy and proprietary algorithms align customers in a P2P, evolutionary profit exchange that returns financial markets to people, for private and social good.
- We'll soon interview TwentyEight, the trader of TDD.
TDD has a €175,296 DarwinIA allocation and has already earned more than €3,000 in DarwinIA performance fees.
Is TDD a hidden gem in a jungle of more than 3,000 DARWINs?
Submit Your Questions Here: https://t.co/ByuLTLuEsJ https://t.co/mYC6CeEDei
- What ways can a successful trader manage other people's money? Here we discuss the pros and cons of different options: - From working for someone else at a bank or hedge fund, - to staying independent via signals, MAMs, PAMs and other alternatives. https://t.co/eq9UaicIQ6,
- Learn the effective application of machine learning tools and techniques to solve real-world trading problems — in just 6 weeks.
See the retail-friendly approach used by Robot Wealth in their professional trading operation.
Get Priority Access: https://t.co/m8ELcxsIIA https://t.co/kfz3f5tFDm
- Since we interviewed him a year ago, TKT has reached new heights and has earned $2,600.84 for its trader PositiveBit in the last 31 days.
Read The Interview
- If you're not yet familiar with what should be the key metrics of transaction cost analysis (TCA) on OTC markets, read this 2017 White Paper by LMAX.