Darwinex is an FCA (UK) regulated broker and asset manager that pairs skilled traders with savvy investors for mutual benefit.
They scan their customer flow for systematic profit opportunities and scale them with investor capital via “DARWIN”, the evolutionary asset class. Darwinex traders enjoy competitive execution, a gamified roadmap to investable trading and regulatory cover to generate investor revenues. Investors enjoy market uncorrelated, systematic returns, with immediate liquidity and tailor made risk management, 100% online, without investment advice.
Darwinex’s agency-only policy and proprietary algorithms align customers in a P2P, evolutionary profit exchange that returns financial markets to people, for private and social good.
- We've released the Official Step-by-Step Guide to setting up the DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading in any supported programming language!
#algorithmictrading #zeromq #metatrader #darwinex #algotrading #python #cpp #java #datascience
- Learn how you can optimize MetaTrader 4 configuration on Windows VPS servers for performance and reduction in trade latency. #algorithmictrading #vps #metatrader #mt4 https://t.co/MvMLatDUnB,
- We’ve started offering, completely free of charge, raw DARWIN data via FTP. Our aim is to make these data exploitable algorithmically. Get your FTP access and then visit the "Tutorials" section! https://t.co/kfSrabtDcm,
- Main advantages and disadvantages of commercial expert advisors Our intention is not to tag commercial expert advisors as either good or bad, but rather explore what they can and can’t achieve from a trader’s perspective. https://t.co/LwndN3A8kW,
- Build Algorithmic Trading Strategies with Python & ZeroMQ and MetaTrader 4 #algorithmictrading #python #metatrader4 https://t.co/LMlbwgXbHZ,