Darwinex is an FCA (UK) regulated broker and asset manager that pairs skilled traders with savvy investors for mutual benefit.
They scan their customer flow for systematic profit opportunities and scale them with investor capital via “DARWIN”, the evolutionary asset class. Darwinex traders enjoy competitive execution, a gamified roadmap to investable trading and regulatory cover to generate investor revenues. Investors enjoy market uncorrelated, systematic returns, with immediate liquidity and tailor made risk management, 100% online, without investment advice.
Darwinex’s agency-only policy and proprietary algorithms align customers in a P2P, evolutionary profit exchange that returns financial markets to people, for private and social good.
- Know the benefits of using a multi-symbol EA (expert advisor) in MetaTrader MT5 and how it could improve your trading results. #MetaTrader, #MT5, #EA, #MQL, #MQL5, #MQL4, #MultiSymbol https://t.co/0zajmN9q3z,
- The Kalman Filter is a useful tool for modeling changing dynamics in many areas. In this particular case, we will apply it to financial time series. #QuantTrading #MachineLearning #ArtificialIntelligence #QuantitativeFinance https://t.co/vEHyc00qJU,
- Algorithmic Trading System Performance can be measured in many ways, but which is best? Take a look at how the Correlation Coefficient (r) can be used on the equity curve to compare parameter values. #SystemPerformance, #CorrelationCoefficient https://t.co/kObRV5Mccp,
- CAGR / “MAX” drawdown is a measure used by many algorithmic traders. However, CAGR / ”MEAN” DD (or ‘average’ drawdown) can actually be much more effective at helping you to choose better parameter values. #AlgorithmicTrading, #SystemPerformance https://t.co/e9RTHYmzJ1,
- In this new tutorial of the Regime Shift Modeling series, we walk you through Markov switching autoregression models. #QuantTrading, #MachineLearning, #ArtificialIntelligence, #QuantitativeFinance https://t.co/KRfXKAvdcu,