Datawatch Corporation designs, develops, markets, and distributes business computer software products in the United States and internationally.
The company sells its products through direct sales force, value added resellers, strategic partners, and distributors. Datawatch Corporation was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
- 80% of #marketers say #data silos obscure a seamless view of campaigns and customers. Learn how you can break down the barriers. https://t.co/eg8tLFKUTu,
- Thanks @thesunflowergrp! https://t.co/miXutIbRVo,
- Coming up today at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT @SiriusDecisions @matthewpaper and #Datawatch's @fmoreno44 will show you how to create dashboards that show the #KPIs your #CMO wants - without spending hours in #Excel. Register now! https://t.co/6oaoHTZ05R,
- Is #data used consistently to support the critical decisions that are made throughout your organization? https://t.co/eb8pkZvDsM #DataIntelligence #DataStrategy,
- Only half of #marketing decisions are based on quantitative information and #data analysis rather than on intuition or personal/company experience, according to new study https://t.co/Xl66aQaGds,