Digital Shadows makes threat intelligence accessible to all organizations by distilling your external exposure down to actionable, validated information your teams can immediately act on reducing your organizational risk. Spare your limited resources from doing manually digging and validating of external threat intelligence, get started with Digital Shadows today. Learn more here.
- Is Coinbase safe? Hear from our Threat Intelligence team in this @BusinessInsider article to find out if you're at risk. For more on this, check out our write up of Cryptocurrency and the Cybercriminal Underground: https://t.co/F4dBrvgrIp https://t.co/88beyickiy,
- #NCSAM2021 rolls on and for Week 2 we’re covering one of the sneakier variations of a threat actor favorite: phishing. Read on to see if you’ve been missing some of these lesser-known tactics: https://t.co/f6kLvfmEvR,
- We’re so thrilled to have won the #ITSeurityAward for Internet/Web Security! Huge thank you to @IT_Security for the recognition at #itsaexpo!
- New article from @jaivijayan "6 ways the pandemic has triggered long-term security changes" that includes comments by DS CISO, @RickHHolland. The article includes great insights from @joe_carson, @stiennon, @john_pescatore, and @IDC_DigiSec. Check it out! https://t.co/bDUWPu8eIq,
- Hey Tech people! Join us and Team @Anomali for a virtual cyber threat intelligence briefing Oct. 27. You'll learn from industry thought-leaders about maintaining visibility of tactical intelligence, data leakage, and hunting adversaries.
Register now: https://t.co/QIGvjVkZHN https://t.co/rM039nj5Gl