Digital StartUp is a private media and events firm dedicated to the engaging the emerging markets and players in fintech, finance and banking.
Headquartered at L39, its latest magazine #DisruptionBanking chronicles the latest in trends and developments, forging a global network of communication and opportunity along the way.
- Computer maker #Dell said it will stop using Chinese chips by 2024, #HewlettPackard is walking away from a joint venture with Beijing-based #semiconductor firm Tsinghua Unigroup Apple's attempts to distance itself from China have been notable last year https://t.co/IkTi7UPvfH,
- Some #investors will continue to sit on the sidelines as we kick off 2023, but many #funds will not LPs will not be in a rush to #deploy #capital, but money will be available to #startups that demonstrate current demand & are realistic about #valuations https://t.co/vpqBJnO0kc,
- Janet Yellen urged #Zambia’s #creditors to #restructure the Africa nation’s #debts & accused China of obstructing a deal The Chinese Embassy in Zambia responded by urging the US to stop #sabotaging sovereign nations’ efforts to solve their debt issues https://t.co/WYARzoPRe5,
- The US shortfall in the critical foundations of #technology #leadership is the same deficiency of domestic saving that has given rise to chronic US trade #deficits Its penchant for blaming China for problems of its own making is an excuse, not a #strategy https://t.co/MR7YdsYGXh,
- Tens of thousands of Chinese nationals in #SiliconValley, many may find their American dream dashed as lay-offs spread through the #tech industry. https://t.co/fPYrcjR4Cv,