DigitalGenius brings practical applications of deep learning and artificial intelligence into customer service operations of leading companies.
Its Human+AI Customer Service Platform combines the best of human and machine intelligence enabling companies like KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Unilever, Magoosh, Joybird, Coinmama and TravelBird, to deliver on increasing customer expectations.
At its core are deep-learning algorithms, which are trained on historical customer service transcripts and integrated directly into the contact center’s existing software (like Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, and others). When new messages come in via channels like email, live chat, social media, and mobile messaging, the DigitalGenius neural network takes the following 3 actions:
– Predicts and auto-fills all case meta-data related to the incoming message (tags, routing, etc)
– Predicts the best response to the incoming message and shows it to the contact centre agent for approval or personalisation. Upon the agent’s action, the approved message is sent to the customer, and the algorithm goes through continuous learning.
– Finally, any suggested answers above a certain confidence threshold can be automated altogether.
- Check out these great customer stories in #AI & #custserv from satisfied DigitalGenius customers, who are now using #machinelearning to turbo-charge their contact centers. https://t.co/g7DGyLzxD4,
- Our very own @ChrisKellner2 sharing our vision on #AI for Customer Service at the @MMC_Ventures event https://t.co/ERauJF4trJ,
- RT @MMC_Ventures: Using technology (AI) to stop your agents doing 'the boring stuff' can extend the average tenure of an agent by about 30%. Chris Kellner from @DigitalGeniusAI at the MMC #customercare event,
- "The market for #AI-based #custserv is a crowded space and continues to get more crowded. What makes the DigitalGenius solution stand out is their deep focus & experience in customer support." https://t.co/Sz3bYzfr3X,
- “Event season is live! Come find @DigitalGeniusAI at @salesforce World Tour in #London and @zendesk Future of CX today in #NYC. We’re Bringing practical #AI to the leading customer service platforms!” https://t.co/hk1oRobwy1,