DigitalGenius brings practical applications of deep learning and artificial intelligence into customer service operations of leading companies.
Its Human+AI Customer Service Platform combines the best of human and machine intelligence enabling companies like KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Unilever, Magoosh, Joybird, Coinmama and TravelBird, to deliver on increasing customer expectations.
At its core are deep-learning algorithms, which are trained on historical customer service transcripts and integrated directly into the contact center’s existing software (like Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, and others). When new messages come in via channels like email, live chat, social media, and mobile messaging, the DigitalGenius neural network takes the following 3 actions:
– Predicts and auto-fills all case meta-data related to the incoming message (tags, routing, etc)
– Predicts the best response to the incoming message and shows it to the contact centre agent for approval or personalisation. Upon the agent’s action, the approved message is sent to the customer, and the algorithm goes through continuous learning.
– Finally, any suggested answers above a certain confidence threshold can be automated altogether.
- Why We’ve Chosen a Language-Agnostic AI Approach https://t.co/CfY8SATA8O,
- Conversational AI? Robotic Process Automation? We've created the first overview into CONVERSATIONAL process automation, the cornerstone of our platform. Download your free copy here! https://t.co/BS0b0ZxSyF,
- Survey Results Are In. Here's What Customer Service Leaders Are Saying About Their Jobs in 2018. https://t.co/AMRXMwuf8F,
- There's a case to be made that "deflection" in customer service isn't REALLY serving your customers well. We make that case here. https://t.co/Frm05x2GRP,
- Our CEO @DmitryAksenov will be speaking on "The AI Implementation Journey: How Enterprises are Deploying and Scaling AI Today" at the World of Connections conference on November 14th in San Francisco - come join us! https://t.co/jSZQEZgpC5,