DigitalGenius brings practical applications of deep learning and artificial intelligence into customer service operations of leading companies.
Its Human+AI Customer Service Platform combines the best of human and machine intelligence enabling companies like KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Unilever, Magoosh, Joybird, Coinmama and TravelBird, to deliver on increasing customer expectations.
At its core are deep-learning algorithms, which are trained on historical customer service transcripts and integrated directly into the contact center’s existing software (like Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, and others). When new messages come in via channels like email, live chat, social media, and mobile messaging, the DigitalGenius neural network takes the following 3 actions:
– Predicts and auto-fills all case meta-data related to the incoming message (tags, routing, etc)
– Predicts the best response to the incoming message and shows it to the contact centre agent for approval or personalisation. Upon the agent’s action, the approved message is sent to the customer, and the algorithm goes through continuous learning.
– Finally, any suggested answers above a certain confidence threshold can be automated altogether.
- RT @NeuraFlash_: Before you sign off this weekend register for this #oneofakind webinar on how #bots & #AI can optimize service. Learn from a panel of Industry Thought leaders from @Salesforce and Leading AI Partners (@DigitalGeniusAI @NeuraFlash_ ) Register here: https://t.co/0nO6alQu7S,
- 5 Things to Think On: Age of AI-Powered Automation - - AppExchange https://t.co/HcOjVSY0Ae https://t.co/sAXGDIDsLh,
- Here's how to implement Practical AI for your Support Team, courtesy of ourselves and our partner @729Solutions: https://t.co/oGwIWxswHh,
- Wondering how the DigitalGenius Customer Service Automation platform actually works? We've made a new video that explains the AI-powered technology that's connecting customer conversations with the back-end processes that resolve them. Watch here! https://t.co/NVc6XLFvEt,
- Practical AI took a real leap forward in 2018. Here's how you can use this market maturation to effectively launch an AI program with management and your buying teams in 2019. https://t.co/XPN6dCOjaK,