Doreming empowers unbanked workers by ensuring they can pay for basic items while enabling them to develop and track their employment history. This history can then be used for affordable financial services in the future.
Doreming strives to contribute to economic development in developing countries through implementing a real-time payroll system.
Before Doreming was founded in 2015, the team developed a real-time salary transfer system to help ‘Internet Cafe Refugees’ in Japan – temporary workers who lost their homes and permanent jobs around the time of the Lehman Crash and stayed in internet cafes. Doreming allowed them to transfer their take-home salary to their bank accounts as soon as they finished working for the day. This system has been adopted by employers in Japan to provide a financial wellness benefit for employees, and employers saw increase in their retention rates.
- RT @Level39CW: Welcoming @Nomura and major Japanese corporates to #Level39 today supported by @Doreming_ and @French04A https://t.co/03QMAuiiBb,
- An exciting visit from @Nomura and the major Japanese companies today. Thank you @French04A for an introduction and supporting the visit @Level39CW. #shizoukobank #suzuyoshoji #daishowapaper #bankofjapan https://t.co/SXvWvB514V,
- Joe garners, CEO of #Nationwide is here at @FinTechWeek as the keynote speaker in Day 3. ‘It get better everyday’ #fintech #openbanking #blockchain https://t.co/68stwaFJpr,
- Panel discussion about Blockchain becoming real beyond finance & less Regulated industries @FinTechWeek. @ataritoken @BitcoinCom @instasupply @EUparliament #Carbonex https://t.co/tL1F9Ph0y3,
- RT @UnikeysTeam: Our CEO and co-founder Alexandre Tabbakh (@AlexTabbakh) greeting Mr. Masahiro Takasaki from @Doreming_ at the London Fintech Week. #LondonFintechWeek @FinTechWeek #Blockchain #Fintech #crypto #ブロックチェーン #ロンドン #フィンテック https://t.co/Phnd6TXebI,