Draper & Dash is a provider of enterprise wide healthcare analytics, data visualisation and professional services, covering organisations across England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia and the US.
The company blends industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics. Our solutions drive actionable insights, powered by superior information assets, which are tuned to client’s precise requirements.
The key differentiation for Draper & Dash is in its hospital in a box, turn-key solution which provides the following USPs:
D&D’s Healthcare Analytics USP
1. Our healthcare content/subject matter expertise built into out of the box solutions
2. Time to value, delivering our solution within weeks as opposed to months
3. Instant healthcare specific insight
4. Cost reduction for the delivery of analytics
Draper & Dash has developed a unique proposition for healthcare organisations in the US, UK and Australia with global scalability applicable. The company’s healthcare analytics solution has not only been implemented in the largest and most prestigious healthcare systems in the UK, Australia and the US, but also has been proven to be succeed in any healthcare system globally.
- D&D Executive Patient Flow Summit presents the: Patient Flow Programme of the Year Award
Click here to learn more: https://t.co/F20UpmAbur
#epfs19 #patientflow https://t.co/BJO1VrQkZJ
- How do you empower patients to self manage as well as 'pre-habilitation' to secure a better future for healthcare? Our Future of #Healthcare podcast features Medway NHS Foundation Trust COO Harvey McEnroe to discuss https://t.co/e9rsXYU08B #healthtech #podcast #nhs #healthnews,
- D&D's 'Future of Healthcare' podcast was joined by Medway NHS FT - COO Harvey McEnroe.
Listen to the episode here: https://t.co/tV74I6J1Ed
Harvey will be joining D&D at the #EPFS this year - please register your interest to attend here: https://t.co/2dqJniRekM
- RT @OrlandoAgrippa: How do you empower patients to self manage as well as 'pre-habilitation' to secure a better future for healthcare? Listen to our Future of Healthcare' podcast series where Medway NHS Foundation Trust COO Harvey McEnroe discusses…https://t.co/OLyuckjemn https://t.co/yNvilcH4dD,
- The countdown is on! Under 2 months to go to #EPFS19 - Places are filling up and we are all excited about the content being shared with us. Sir James Mackey will be joining us again this year for another exclusive keynote. Register your interest here:
#healthtech #healthnews #NHS https://t.co/SwIrAx4Kgz