EcoMachines Ventures is a London-based VC fund that makes seed and follow-on investments in innovative, scalable, hardware and hardware-enabling software companies.
We foster the development of world-class technology in the energy, industrial high-tech, transport, circular economy and smart city sectors.
Our portfolio companies receive support from our management team and get access to our extensive network of industry experts, adding value across all aspects of the business including business planning, fund strategy and industry partnering. We facilitate connections with corporates, which act both as collaborators and co-investors. Working as a strategic partner alongside successful entrepreneurs, we prepare promising companies for the next stage of their growth.
- Our CEO @ILIAN_P_ILIEV has published a blog on investing in smart cities on @AngelNews. #smartcities #investment https://t.co/NEKM4ixeqd,
- Congratulations to our portfolio company @QBot_UK for winning the UK Ashden Award for Sustainable Buildings! https://t.co/BP7INrnkiA,
- Thanks to @GBIMagazine for covering our portfolio company Nanotech Industrial Solutions' $12m growth investment round! https://t.co/SFn380YhhD,
- Out now: EcoMachines Ventures' MD @ILIAN_P_ILIEV's article on the top ten reasons to invest in smart cities. #SmartCity #Investment https://t.co/qvWfiU6HkN,
- Thanks to @UKBAngels for posting the news about our portfolio company Nanotech Industrial Solutions' $12m growth capital round! https://t.co/yPgm3l7gV6,