Elfin Market is the world’s first peer-to-peer lending platform which aims to disrupt the credit card market.
Our borrowers get a line of credit that they can draw upon as often as they want, with the same flexibility as a credit card. Unlike credit cards though, we want to make this flexibility affordable. Peer-to-peer funding and modern technology allow us to do just that. To our lenders, we offer a convenient and user-friendly investment opportunity, with good risk/reward balance and more flexibility than other peer-to-peer lending platforms.
- We're starting off the afternoon listening to the latest episode of the @Level39CW podcast. Fascinating discussion of digital skills amongst young people and barriers to employability! Great work guys @YouEmployed #level39 https://t.co/YC068SRIDa,
- We love this article by @AltFiNews great to see FinTech being the most invested in sector on the @Seedrs platform! https://t.co/KJEVeT3nT1,
- Screw banana bread we're baking interest rates!! (we're v tired and can only apologise for this bad tweet) #nationallockdown,
- We are super excited to announce that we have joined @InnFin and we can't wait to be part of the incredible fintech community that they have created #level39 #fintechrevolution,
- Happy New Year Elfin family!
I think we can all agree that was a weird one, guys! Well done for hanging in there
#onwardsandupwards #fintech2021 https://t.co/6z4fvsUnJT