SwissTech@Level39 is an initiative by the Embassy of Switzerland in the United Kingdom which aims to showcase Swiss innovation and to facilitate exchange and collaboration between two of the global leaders in innovation and tech: Switzerland and the UK.
Until May 2020, SwissTech@Level39 will be hosting a series of events and delegations in order to increase the engagement between both countries around the topics of innovation, technology, finance and start-ups.
If you are interested in knowing more about this initiative or if your company has a link to Switzerland (e.g. upcoming business trip), please get in touch with our representative:
Charlotte Chenu – email@example.com.
Follow our hashtag for more information and updates: #SwissTechL39
Our next events:
– 10.02.2020 – Swiss/UK Innovation Meet-up
– 23.03.2020 – Masterclass: Talent in AI: How to keep up with the growth
Please check #SwissTechL39 for regular updates and news on our programme.
- Switzerland is leading a team of 11 European countries in the European Space Agency’s @ESA_CHEOPS mission. This is the first mission #Switzerland has led in the @esa and the #CHEOPS telescope will help us to learn more about the world of #exoplanets. https://t.co/yrKhTsWtHm,
- It's really important that we #StayAlert and maintain social distancing, so here's a helpful #Swiss guide to keeping a 2 metre distance from others. https://t.co/2NlEINXVer
- The #Swiss startup Breez has designed washable face masks that provide protection against viral infection, bacteria and pollution.
- In our latest #CreativeHeads video, knitwear designer Fabienne Gassmann explains how she came to make hand-knitting - especially knitwear design, her career.
️ https://t.co/r0sDnjB9Ic https://t.co/tLnYyaPg2R
- This bank holiday weekend you can discover how #Swiss cartoonists have been drawing their way through the #COVID19 pandemic.
For instance this image by Eve Stockhammer shows how humour can be used to cope with the crisis. https://t.co/V2WMSREfzq