EMV Capital is a London-based VC fund that makes seed and follow-on investments in innovative, scalable, hardware and hardware-enabling software companies.
We foster the development of world-class technology in the energy, industrial high-tech, transport, circular economy and smart city sectors.
Our portfolio companies receive support from our management team and get access to our extensive network of industry experts, adding value across all aspects of the business including business planning, fund strategy and industry partnering. We facilitate connections with corporates, which act both as collaborators and co-investors. Working as a strategic partner alongside successful entrepreneurs, we prepare promising companies for the next stage of their growth.
- RT @NetScientific: NetScientific PLC's CEO, @ILIAN_P_ILIEV , talks to Larissa Adams at Hardman & Co about "what makes a CEO tick", looking at experience, vision and lessons learnt. https://t.co/75feGTExTY #CEO #businesstips,
- EMV Capital are attending @IMpower Incorporating FundForum in Monaco today. Come to the Private Markets stage 3.30pm CET for our session on new opportunities in global infrastructure and energy tech: ESG challenges and opportunities. #privatemarkets #energy #infrastructure,
- RT @NetScientific: NetScientific management will be presenting their annual results for 2021 on Investor Meets Company on Thursday 12th May at 4pm. You can register at the following link: https://t.co/XxGOmwGQJo #investors #investments,
- Good to see our portfolio company @Q-Bot on @BBCNews during an interview about the new UK's Energy Security Strategy. Q-Bot’s robots provide insulation for suspended floors, and will do much to reduce energy bills and cut carbon emissions. https://t.co/DcgHyDlND0 https://t.co/1I8B6awkNg
- Our portfolio co.@WandaHealth has partnered with @SmartMeterRPM to provide intelligent virtual care, device logistics, timely alert management, patient engagement services, regardless of internet connectivity, complementing Wanda's virtual care platform. https://t.co/TyiHuqiywV,