EMV Capital is a London-based VC fund that makes seed and follow-on investments in innovative, scalable, hardware and hardware-enabling software companies.
We foster the development of world-class technology in the energy, industrial high-tech, transport, circular economy and smart city sectors.
Our portfolio companies receive support from our management team and get access to our extensive network of industry experts, adding value across all aspects of the business including business planning, fund strategy and industry partnering. We facilitate connections with corporates, which act both as collaborators and co-investors. Working as a strategic partner alongside successful entrepreneurs, we prepare promising companies for the next stage of their growth.
- RT @Level39CW: Level39 member @EMVCapital announces Nick Salisbury as Senior Private Client Manager to support EMVs growing private investor community https://t.co/60Oa9OI0Ym,
- RT @CoInvestorUK: @EMVCapital is pleased to announce the addition of Nick Salisbury, to the position of Senior Private Client Manager in their Investor Relations department. https://t.co/eaeCw6ikwG,
- EMV Capital is delighted to announce Nick Salisbury as Senior Private Client Manager. Nick will support EMV Capital with its growing private investor community and the EIS investment practice.
Find out more: https://t.co/ArLn00jzki
@ILIAN_P_ILIEV #EIS https://t.co/5Bs6oglTGU
- RT @MarkEISADG: In the 📸 (clockwise from bottom left): Last year’s Best Newcomer, @EMVCapital. EISA’s Chairman, Lord Howard Flight. Myself.,
- Great coverage of @EMVCapital portfolio company @QBot_UK and its corporate backers in today's @Telegraph. QBot is now one of the UKs leading robotics companies, tranforming the construction industry using robotics, AI and automation. #EIS #robotics https://t.co/3eh5GpxBFg,