EMV Capital is a London-based VC fund that makes seed and follow-on investments in innovative, scalable, hardware and hardware-enabling software companies.
We foster the development of world-class technology in the energy, industrial high-tech, transport, circular economy and smart city sectors.
Our portfolio companies receive support from our management team and get access to our extensive network of industry experts, adding value across all aspects of the business including business planning, fund strategy and industry partnering. We facilitate connections with corporates, which act both as collaborators and co-investors. Working as a strategic partner alongside successful entrepreneurs, we prepare promising companies for the next stage of their growth.
- EMV Capital portfolio company, Sofant Technologies @SOFANT_Tech , hits 'world class' performance milestone in RF MEMS technology. Congratulations! https://t.co/vAH8QljTkv #antenna #technology https://t.co/mHIBw2rJGx,
- SageTech Medical Equipment Ltd @SagetechE secures £1.28m in a pre-series A round led by EMV Capital Ltd to commercialise its anaesthetic gas recycling technology platform, investing alongside the existing investor.
#technology #investing https://t.co/ZlEcYtoRUG
- Coverage by @CNNBusiness of EMV Capital portfolio company @PointGrab and their smart sensing technology helping organisations to return back to work. Read the full article here: https://t.co/DqlFG1bpy4 #returntoworksafely #socialdistancing,
- Check out the latest podcast from @HardmanandCo on Hardware Investing with @EMVCapital's Managing Director, @ILIAN_P_ILIEV #podcast #hardware #investing https://t.co/eK6iohYgcR,
- RT @GUVenturing: .@NetScientific completes its merger with @EMVCapital and raises £2.3m ($3m) through a share issue https://t.co/hXwxA57T7f,