Equinor is an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy around the world, building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
- The #Mariner oil field is on stream Mariner is our first operated oil field in the UK and we’re in it for the long run: Mariner will generate revenues for more than 30 years, providing more than 700 long term jobs.,
- RT @sbul_stephen: Another piece of the puzzle 🧩 coming together to build a US East Coast renewable energy cluster with offshore wind 🌊💨 and energy trading, adding to our existing operations in the region @Equinor https://t.co/jALOKyK3FQ,
- Equinor joins YPF Luz for the development of the Cañadón León wind farm in Santa Cruz, #Argentina The agreement establishes that Equinor will have a 50% stake of Luz del León (the company in charge of the Cañadón León wind farm), with an equity contribution of USD 30 million.,
- RT @OlavAamlidSyver: Exiting times for @Equinor in #Tanzania. Development of #LNG projects could lead to a regional #GasHub https://t.co/CX9sLtpPWC,
- Together with our partners Lundin and Spirit Energy we have made a small oil discovery at the Utsira High in the #NorthSea. The discovery in the main reservoir is currently estimated to contain between 5 and 25 million barrels of oil in-place.,