Equinor is an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy around the world, building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
- RT @Equinor_UK: Production has started from Barnacle, our third development in the UK to come onstream in 2019. The field is located in UK waters and produced through existing infrastructure in Norway. Barnacle delivers value to both the UK and Norway by unlocking otherwise stranded resources.,
- We are so proud of what our ten amazing #TechstarsEnergy companies have achieved during this year’s programme! We look forward to continue working with three of you and watch all of you grow in the time ahead! Thanks for staying with us @Techstars, @KongsbergASA, @Capgemini.,
- We are now, together with @Shell and @Total, drilling the Eos well, close to the Troll field in the North Sea. Not to find oil or gas, but to determine whether the reservoir is suitable for CO2 storage – far away from the atmosphere. Fingers crossed! See why here ,
- The #TechstarsEnergy companies are getting ready for Demo Day tomorrow! Here is a sneak peek on some of the companies we’ve hosted this year @Techstars, @KongsbergASA, @Capgemini.,
- Equinor & @Masdar have joined forces with @ORECatapult to share floating offshore wind data via the POD data sharing platform. We aim to better engage industry, academia and the offshore wind supply chain to foster collaboration and drive innovation in floating offshore wind.,