Equinor is an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy around the world, building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
- RT @EWaerness: If we are serious about reducing emissions, policies must change rapidly. As this @iea study demonstrates, fossil fuel use was subsidised more in 2018 than in 2017. This takes the world in the wrong direction. @Equinor #EnergyPerspectives https://t.co/9URCqBwv17,
- RT @OlavAamlidSyver: We took some youngsters out to see to experience floating #offshorewind. They look as enthusiastic as we in @Equinor are about this #technology! https://t.co/MtUaJxFlrF,
- “We are very pleased with the results of both targets. It isn’t given that we find both oil and gas in the same well.” The estimated volumes of the discoveries are 2–12 million barrels of oil equivalent of gas and 1–48 million barrels of recoverable oil equivalent in the sea.,
- “In the future, we will build lighter and smaller installations that can be safer, unmanned, robotized and remotely controlled from land”, Equinor’s Anders Opedal said in his opening speech at the @UTC_Bergen. https://t.co/8GJEcJebH0
- How can we reduce CO2 emissions from oil and gas production, while helping reduce the number of occupational injuries? And – keep costs so low that even small discoveries can be commercially developed? See how we can leverage technology to make new offshore fields even smarter. https://t.co/jr5xG6ZZAM