Equinor is an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy around the world, building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
- We are very pleased to succeed in this competitive licensing round and to have added significant prospective acreage to our exploration portfolio. These awards fit with our exploration strategy, providing us with access at scale in basins with high impact potential. #Argentina ,
- RT @PetterOlberg: Offshore Windpark #Arkona offiziell eröffnet! BK #Merkel: „Ein Projekt für die Zukunft!“ Auch für 🇳🇴🇩🇪 Zusammenarbeit im Energiebereich. @oeddep @EON_de @Equinor_DE @EquinorASA #Energiewende #WindEnergy https://t.co/73ca2lzveN,
- VIP visitors at the Arkona offshore wind farm! Norway’s minister of petroleum and energy, Kjell-Børge Freiberg, and chair of the Equinor board, Jon Erik Reinhardsen, open our 4th wind farm since 2012. Together with @EON_de we'll supply 400,000 households with #renewable energy,
- “We have completed the heaviest lift ever offshore. In just three days, we have lifted almost 47,000 tonnes into place.” Now, the #JohanSverdrup field centre is complete! ✅ Check out the lift and installation of the processing platform here:,
- '@TechnipFMC has been awarded the contract for the subsea production system for #JohanSverdrup phase 2. Norwegian suppliers have secured > 70% of the Johan Sverdrup contracts – demonstrating their competitiveness An important step for the field that is starting up in November!,