Equinor is an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy around the world, building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
- Growing in #offshorewind! Together with Korea National Oil Corporation we will explore the possibilities of developing commercial floating offshore wind in South Korea, which is pursuing a transition in energy mix from nuclear and coal to renewable energy ,
- RT @Connect4Climate: “This is a journey with both producers and consumers of #energy. Citizens need to take more responsibility and businesses need to innovate to make the transition happen" - @BSverdrupSenior Vice President Sustainability @EquinorASA #5Symposium #ClimateHow @univiu @AlcantaraSpa https://t.co/L0LcsGit3E,
- Hello from Calgary! Together w/ Vicky Knott and Stuart Kinnear, we’ve been talking about how we can bridge the gap between big companies & emerging tech companies. And hey, we are always on the hunt for leading startups to our accelerator programme! #TechstarsEnergy https://t.co/sky3Qfydyd,
- We apply almost 50 years of experience to international positions in the Utica , at Bay du Nord , Rosebank , and more. Great people deliver great results ,
- Our international business is growing with quality. Production will grow, but cash margin will increase even more. 30 USD per barrel after tax cash margin in 2018!,