Equinor is an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy around the world, building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Equinor is the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
- Below 10 dollar and 0.1 kilo CO2 intensity per barrel is a unique combination Troll Phase 3 is now approved and will be a historically profitable project. Now the giant can continue to deliver for decades ↗️,
- Excited to announce we’ll be working with six of the #TechstarsEnergy companies Thanks to all the companies for your hard work and amazing effort the last 13 weeks! It all paid off today! @Techstars https://t.co/RbjGR2i6wA,
- RT @techstars: ⚡️⚡️ The Techstars Energy Accelerator in Partnership with @equinor is wrapping up their first ever class today at #TSDemoDay in Oslo! Good luck to everyone involved with Techstars Class 148 https://t.co/ziPCX3PkyN #techstarsenergy @audunabelsnes @Mckinsey @kongsbergasa,
- The #TechstarsEnergy company @InterfaceFluids ensures the most responsible development of every reservoir Meet Stuart and understand how. https://t.co/g2v06sCpzo,
- Vigdis gets an extra boost and can add 11 million barrels to her production capacity thanks to new technology. Vigdis Boosting Station secures production for many years to come.,