EscherCloud is combining the most advanced technology from the data centre and construction industries to develop a world-class liquid cooled facility integrated into the DNA of a sustainably designed technology hub that not only uses renewable sources, but captures heat and creates energy as it consumes – powering offices, homes and beyond.
Latest Tweets from @eschercloud
- RT @lab_hyperion: We have launched Hyperion Lab, and we did it in style! 🙌 With the support from @NVIDIAEU and @EscherCloud, we opened our doors to the world, and we’ve gathered partners, startups, and the #AI #HPC community to celebrate with us. Thank you to all who joined us! https://t.co/G4WMjZ3XDc,
- Learn more about @lab_hyperion and why it is a game-changer for the #AI #HPC #Amsterdam ecosystem. https://t.co/kBcg5IAZOp,
- RT @WorldSummitAI: Wonderful panel discussion on our main stage between Oliviana Bailey (@EscherCloud),@MaartenSukel, AI Lead at our wonderful partners (@AmsterdamNL), Kevin Smith (@EscherCloud) and @alotofdots (@nvidia) discuss the role of partnerships in building an ecosystem for #AI. #WSAI21 https://t.co/JXckAssQW5,
- Learn all about @HyperionLab at https://t.co/v7spfFtYoM https://t.co/1Rz3cuvXwP,
- Have you heard? The CASSINI Hackathon is back, and this time, it tackles #climatechange! The second edition invites you to find ways to keep the unique ecosystem of the #Arctic region connected using #EUSpace technologies. Are you up for it? Register at https://t.co/bqu8FuSTTK https://t.co/Y20WduBIsN