eSmart Systems is developing next generation smart grid software systems.
By using our solutions customers benefit from energy market price fluctuations to reduce energy consumption and climate emissions. eSmart Systems is based on more than two decades of successful and extensive international experience at operating knowledge-based and world-leading companies targeting global markets.
- We would like to congratulate our Senior Data Scientist, Nhan Van Nguyen, on successfully defending his PhD degree! We are very proud of our dedicated colleague. Read more: https://t.co/mHoo5cf75X,
- At eSmart Systems, we have a continuous focus on Industrial-Grade Machine Learning. Read why we believe this is a fundamental strategic advantage for delivering economy of scale value to the energy and power utilities sector. https://t.co/d0ajAysKTa,
- We are excited to see what day three of European Utility Week has in store. Our Sales Director Europe, Hogne Fevang, along with SVP and Country Manager Denmark, John Haar, are in Paris representing eSmart Systems! #europeanutilityweek2019 https://t.co/DBrm0l3dFx
- We attended #EPRI Unmanned Aircraft Systems for Electric Utilities conference in North Carolina, November 12-13. Our Chief Commercial Officer, Henrik Bache, was one of the speakers and presented how eSmart Systems works with AI and machine learning, and big data analytics. https://t.co/6WWsW2jKGz
- Discover how our next generation software solutions for inspections of powerlines, grid maintenance planning and energy flexibility optimization can help your company. Join us at European Utility Week in Paris to learn more. https://t.co/NFJFCtuqya,