eSmart Systems is developing next generation smart grid software systems.
By using our solutions customers benefit from energy market price fluctuations to reduce energy consumption and climate emissions. eSmart Systems is based on more than two decades of successful and extensive international experience at operating knowledge-based and world-leading companies targeting global markets.
- RT @MSFTMechanics: Going beyond #MixedReality with @HoloLens visualization and the AI #IoT Edge. Watch this mixed reality solution for @eSmart_Systems connected energy system, built on top of the #Azure IoT platform. Click to watch: https://t.co/NxsaUeoLaS https://t.co/Mhp59OlhGI,
- How Can Autonomous Drones Help the Energy and Utilities Industry? https://t.co/j41ZXCOeNc,
- Proud of out brilliant colleague, @hiendangesmart! Read about his dissertation and PhD thesis here: https://t.co/vFkY0zg6KU,
- We're attending EPRI’s (Electric Power Research Institute) 4th Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) for Utility Applications Workshop. We're looking forward to share our thoughts on how to utilize the benefits of #AI with the power and utilities industry. https://t.co/9J7rDo2iQJ,
- RT @josefnoll: Impressive work from @hiendangesmart during his PhD work on Big Data Analytics for the Future Energy System, performed at @UniOslo and @eSmart_Systems .as part of the #næringsphd co-financed by @forskningsradet. Congrats to supervisors Olaf Owe, @davideroverso and @KnutHHJ https://t.co/8MLLcF2LI0,