eSmart Systems is developing next generation smart grid software systems.
By using our solutions customers benefit from energy market price fluctuations to reduce energy consumption and climate emissions. eSmart Systems is based on more than two decades of successful and extensive international experience at operating knowledge-based and world-leading companies targeting global markets.
- RT @laurentschmitt: #DigitalGrid at work, fascinating to see how #AI can foster the automatic development of Grid Asset Registries, some interesting food for thoughts for our @ENTSO_E Innovation Hubs @BNI_ENTSOE @toreigil @Statnett @Kevin_ODonovan @Energy4Europe @ristori20 @JMGlachant @FSR_Energy https://t.co/3ebmWXwuuv,
- RT @Kevin_ODonovan: Clever ... @eSmart_Systems from #Norway using #gaming engines to generate synthetic photos of grid assets, 100,000's of them in order to 'train' their #AI ... typically a #Utility will not have enough images of a given asset to train an AI... At @ExpoUAV Europe 2019 #expouaveu19 https://t.co/z6uXypNjAV,
- Recently, we completed a project with a European TSO to improve asset inspections using AI. Read about it in our latest blog post written by eSmart Systems' Chief Commerial Officer, Henrik Bache. https://t.co/AG47F1a9oK,
- Vi har en regjering som setter næringsliv i fokus – se Erna Solbergs tale på Høyres landsmøte hvor hun trekker frem Smart Innovation Norway og eSmart Systems som gode eksempler på hvordan næringsklynger skaper innovasjonskraft: https://t.co/ioTmWIEVP2,
- Join our webinar "The coming age of AI and Machine Learning - hype or reality?", April 9, 3:00 PM (CEST), with eSmart Systems' Chief Analytics Officer, @davideroverso! https://t.co/BUNvPTUpeI,