eSmart Systems is developing next generation smart grid software systems.
By using our solutions customers benefit from energy market price fluctuations to reduce energy consumption and climate emissions. eSmart Systems is based on more than two decades of successful and extensive international experience at operating knowledge-based and world-leading companies targeting global markets.
- COO i eSmart Systems, Tina M. Skagen, holdt innlegg på regjeringens toppmøte om høyere utdanning og arbeidsrelevans. Les mer: https://t.co/b5F6BfpqAc,
- Aging power grids, regulatory changes, outages and power demanding loads result in grid investments, expensive operations, and increasing maintenance costs. AI can contribute to reduced costs and failure rates, and extended asset life. https://t.co/quKJosVKTj,
- A new application from eSmart Systems is streamlining the field inspectors’ everyday life using artificial intelligence. Read more: https://t.co/Z73mpbw2iL https://t.co/G9KvD9g2JR,
- RT @mmmagnussen: Ordførerens frokostmøte i regi av @haldenkommune med fokus på #kunstigintelligens. Kompetansemiljøet innen #ai er sterkt i #Halden med aktørene @energiteknikk, @eSmart_Systems, @hiofnorge og @NCESmart https://t.co/0TK1jAxaxy,
- We're at @DistribuTECH featuring our Connected Drone software, which uses the Microsoft Azure Platform for efficient and accurate power grid asset detection and classification from aerial images. You will find us at the Microsoft booth #4031. https://t.co/wKsGAYzsux,