eSmart Systems is developing next generation smart grid software systems.
By using our solutions customers benefit from energy market price fluctuations to reduce energy consumption and climate emissions. eSmart Systems is based on more than two decades of successful and extensive international experience at operating knowledge-based and world-leading companies targeting global markets.
- In a paper published in IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal, Van Nhan Nguyen presents a novel automatic autonomous vision-based power line inspection system that uses unmanned aerial vehicle inspection as the main inspection method. https://t.co/GP03HypQQu,
- eSmart Systems announces a successful capital raise of 34 MUSD. @EnergyImpact_ and @innogy Ventures have joined the investment round initially closed by @Equinor Energy Ventures, @nysnoinvest, and @kognifai in December 2018. Read more: https://t.co/AP1La3EZTi,
- RT @EIC_UK: In our interview with Hogne Fevang, Sales Director at @eSmart_Systems, he talks us through his experience of winning at the Big Energy Pitch at @UtilityWeekLive 2019 and eSmart's innovative Connected Drone software. Read the full interview here: https://t.co/Xkd1bWM76s https://t.co/qgDCpOTrlX,
- «It is an honor and a great privilege to again be acknowledged by @Microsoft and appointed Regional Director for a second consecutive period,» said @erik_osberg, Chief Technology Officer of eSmart Systems. Read more: https://t.co/Tt3JThQbsg,
- RT @JuniperUnmanned: Juniper Unmanned is proud to announce our partnership with @eSmart_Systems , a Norway-based provider of AI platform and data management solution for utilities. Learn more about the value that JU brings to eSmart's AI #Drone. #ai #juniperunmanned https://t.co/n6Oa8fr2TP https://t.co/QFl4rvlhr7,