eSmart Systems is developing next generation smart grid software systems.
By using our solutions customers benefit from energy market price fluctuations to reduce energy consumption and climate emissions. eSmart Systems is based on more than two decades of successful and extensive international experience at operating knowledge-based and world-leading companies targeting global markets.
- RT @innogy_innohub: Meet @esmart_systems! They build #AI-powered software to support #energy grid inspection & maintenance. Read our latest Face-to-Face interview with CEO @KnutHHJ and our Thomas Labryga to see how we’re partnering to make the energy system smarter than ever: https://t.co/HpeuQI1Itf https://t.co/c9u3GMYZ5D,
- COVID-19 is having a dramatic impact on our lives, societies, and businesses. We would like to share an update on what eSmart Systems is doing to keep our people, customers and partners safe while we continue to deliver our services around the world. https://t.co/TLZeeTDIq1,
- The INVADE project is the largest Norwegian-led EU project within energy. As one of the partners, eSmart Systems was responsible for the development of the integrated INVADE platform. Learn more about the prestigious R&D-project: https://t.co/pR1XEe3COS,
- Today, we’re in Dallas attending EEI Wildfire Technology Summit! Our President of North America operations, Steve Hambric, is representing eSmart Systems in the Satellite Imagery and Drone Use panel. Read more: https://t.co/Mn0jJ10JYW,
- Good atmosphere at #Eworld2020 - Europe's leading #energy industry trade fair. Did you catch our presentation on the future of #AI-based automated grid inspections? Visit us in hall 3, booth 3-336 to learn more and connect with our experts. https://t.co/HZLdJQHCvv,