Engaged Tracking represents a new approach to sustainable investing. We are mission-driven specialists who believe impact investing is most effective when it is simple, transparent and measurable.
We believe in creating a clear link between corporate sustainability performance and capital allocation through our indexes. Our mission is to accelerate the transition to a lower carbon, more circular and sustainable economy.
- #ClimateStrike #Houseonfire https://t.co/9vAEvPQZUK
- #Plastic Free Home: Are our supermarkets doing enough? https://t.co/DpS3Wd9V2n Engaged Tracking's ranking of supermarkets by emissions intensity used by David Lamont, who looks into household waste from supermarkets. https://t.co/7nt2RNCIZk
- Investors dump fossil fuels... "Royal Dutch Shell listed divestment campaigns as a material risk in its latest annual report." #Shell & #oilandgas companies need to revise their climate targets https://t.co/p8I4zPz6EO. More in oil & gas report here https://t.co/7oYret5Gv0 https://t.co/pp3Sinw9p3
- RT @CarbonBubble: .@amwgrant: "Investors should challenge companies’ spending on new #fossilfuel production. The best way to preserve shareholder value in the transition & align with #ClimateChange goals = to focus on low-cost projects that deliver the highest returns” https://t.co/igcmMKE0bj https://t.co/TZtSmeurqQ,
- RT @CarbonBubble: Our new report: Breaking the Habit, contrasts the rhetoric of #ParisAgreement 'alignment' from #oil & #gas companies, vs the reality: $50bn in new project capex since 2018 which undermines climate goals https://t.co/igcmMKmpjL https://t.co/IpoCh1ghUM,