Founded in 2016, Urgentem (formerly Engaged Tracking) is the leading independent provider of transparent carbon emission data and climate risk analytics to the finance industry. Our mission is to enable the transition to a low carbon economy by taking an approach that combines best practices from climate finance and data science with radical openness, transparency, and interdisciplinary collaboration.
If financial markets are to play a leadership role in the transition to a low carbon economy, then data and analytical tools that can be trusted are indispensable.
That’s where we come in.
- Our latest infographic breaks-down green jobs globally in 2019, by technology, based on IRENA research. PV Solar, bioenergy, hydropower & windpower industries have been the biggest employers
#EnergyTransition #renewableenergy #SolarPower #cleanenergy #ClimateAction #NetZeroBy2050 https://t.co/Na2pVDMD84
- Our latest infographic highlights some of the key goals and milestones in International Energy Agency (IEA)’s proposed pathway to net zero emissions by 2050.
#renewableenergy #renewables #sustainability #cleanenergy #SolarPower #ClimateAction #NetZero2050Roadmap #EnergyTransition https://t.co/d3IAWcSsTV
- The TNFD has been backed by French President Emmanuel Macron is moving ahead. Similar to the role of TCFD, The Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) will help companies assess emerging nature-related risks & opportunities. https://t.co/JC7g5dmaU4 via @climate,
- Our #emissions data universe encompasses Scope 1, 2 &3 emissions for major investable indices covering equity, fixed income & sovereign bonds. Learn more here: https://t.co/TxvqH9K2qo
#ESG | #sustainablefinance | #climatefinance | #ClimateAction | #ClimateCrisis | #sustainability https://t.co/JLmiHsIfSG
- Our proprietary Element6™ Platform can help you:
Comprehensively understand your portfolio emissions
️ Meet regulatory & fiduciary reporting requirements
⚖️ Manage climate-related risks & opportunities holistically
Get in touch for further information: email@example.com https://t.co/NHufSe6xcF