Founded in 2016, Urgentem (formerly Engaged Tracking) is the leading independent provider of transparent carbon emission data and climate risk analytics to the finance industry. Our mission is to enable the transition to a low carbon economy by taking an approach that combines best practices from climate finance and data science with radical openness, transparency, and interdisciplinary collaboration.
If financial markets are to play a leadership role in the transition to a low carbon economy, then data and analytical tools that can be trusted are indispensable.
That’s where we come in.
- RT @COP26: 🌏 💪 💚 🇬🇧 Next year, the UK will host the @UN Climate Change Conference #COP26. The summit will provide an opportunity for the world to come together and commit to urgent #ClimateAction Not sure what a "COP" is? The @UNFCCC climate dictionary has you covered 👇 https://t.co/eXGj9OPqHX,
- Booking an Element6™ demo is just an email away. firstname.lastname@example.org More info here: https://t.co/qhYwvI55ee,
- RT @GRI_Secretariat: To continue to promote clarity and compatibility in the #sustainabilityreporting landscape, we're pleased to announce that we are embarking on a collaborative work plan with @SASB. Learn more: https://t.co/BapQlfAQdS,
- RT @SASB: Amid rising global demand for clarity in the #sustainability reporting ecosystem, @SASB is pleased to announce a collaborative workplan with the @GRI_Secretariat. Learn more about this exciting development in our joint statement. https://t.co/KzSjlm3UwN https://t.co/EyfBrsZzS2,
- #AlignmentCookbook reported that the main causes of divergence between trajectory calculations were coverage of #Scope3 emissions, forward-looking metrics and the level of #granularity in different methods. More here https://t.co/JaWMui0GNx https://t.co/tv3JctnnbB