Exate Technology protects sensitive data in order to allow for greater client trust with firms and to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data is a valuable asset and Exate’s patent pending data middleware IT solution allows clients to apply rules which easily and effectively control how data is accessed. Additionally, the same solution allows Exate to manage the flow of cross border data transfers with respect to Sovereign Data Walls.
- Game On! https://t.co/9xlwrDc1uU #GDPR, #DataPrivacy, #WhatNext? #DixonWarehouse Exate Technology https://t.co/oZMWBbUosd,
- Game On! #GDPR, #WorldCup, #DataBreach, #DixonWarehouse, #WhatNext? Exate Technology, Jonathan Naismith https://t.co/WQPTr57YkT https://t.co/9xlwrDc1uU,
- Game On! #GDPR, #DixonWarehouse, #DataPrivacy, #WhatNext? Exate Technology, Jonathan Naismith https://t.co/3YQhnAK0sA https://t.co/Ic9weHTWUe,
- Well done to everyone behind the scenes that makes @SuperChargerFT so exciting for its cohorts! Also, congrats to our fellow cohort members on all they have achieved over the past few months! Big things coming from @Enforcd @KYC_Ltd @mindbridge_ai @vphrase @JNBarberis https://t.co/KxgQokYVNv,
- Exate Technology is at Hong Kong Exchange (HKEX) presenting at demo day as a part of SuperCharger Fintech Accelerator #fintech #presenter #demos With @SJaneWalshe (Enforcd - Global Regulatory Intelligence) @vphrase (vPhrase Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.…https://t.co/d8AvpmwLiy,