FloCash began with the vision to simplify doing business in Africa, by breaking down major barriers to trade and helping Africa to drive commerce at home and abroad.
Today, FloCash is Africa’s largest payment network and has established a direct connection with financial institutes covering 35 countries in Africa and can reach 100 million account holders in these territories.
Our customers include industry leaders in e-commerce, travel & payments and showed that our award winning technology works. We are one of only a handful of e-commerce providers with a truly African footprint.
The FloCash technology and services have been recognized with numerous awards including as a runner up in the Nokia Economic Challenge Fund, SeedCamp, Global Mobile Money Awards and Forbes.
- P2P small investors have lost billions in China in a sector collapse https://t.co/2Ai29AXS1e #fintech #payments #China #lending,
- When a company lets its payment tools be hated by its users, this happens. https://t.co/UjcTBn0FLp #payments #fintech #Ola #mobilemoney,
- Payment platform Liquineq operates under the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority and it claims it can process millions of transactions per second with blockchain tech. https://t.co/8kQfoLX6Zh #payments #blockchain #banking #crypto #ETH,
- "Of about 50 million Alexa users, only about 100,000 reportedly bought something via voice interface more than once" https://t.co/17bE3MnOBa #payments #fintech #Alexa,
- US government developing a crypto sandbox, although it's "still aspirational at this stage". https://t.co/qFmVglsZC3 #payments #fintech #crypto,