FloCash began with the vision to simplify doing business in Africa, by breaking down major barriers to trade and helping Africa to drive commerce at home and abroad.
Today, FloCash is Africa’s largest payment network and has established a direct connection with financial institutes covering 35 countries in Africa and can reach 100 million account holders in these territories.
Our customers include industry leaders in e-commerce, travel & payments and showed that our award winning technology works. We are one of only a handful of e-commerce providers with a truly African footprint.
The FloCash technology and services have been recognized with numerous awards including as a runner up in the Nokia Economic Challenge Fund, SeedCamp, Global Mobile Money Awards and Forbes.
- With 15 trillion in mobile payments last year alone, and with elder population tripling by 2050, Chinese older population can't always pay as easy as with cash https://t.co/tT5id7Jk4g #fintech #payments #China #mobilemoney,
- Revolut is poised to become one of the big fintech stories of the last 5 years, now raising a mega round. https://t.co/gG99X9PGOy #fintech #payments #unicorn,
- In the end India will not slam the door on Blockchain. https://t.co/vtzKX85scX #fintech #payments #blockchain #India,
- We already knew... #Crypto #Fintech #Bitcoin https://t.co/8iWUEb0Du3,
- Amazon Pay is another big name mobile wallet to be managed by acquirers and merchants, albeit with the potential of becoming a giant. https://t.co/zLS64BUDVn #payments #AmazonPay #Fintech,